Unity - Completed - Whipping Torture Club [v1.1] [FiveCall]

1. 3.00 star(s)

chad_nifer

not a bad idea. bad management. graphics are not bad too bad censorship even on the buttocks. <site tell me to enter 200 characters>. SO. there is no pause. if you press esc then time will continue. here they promise some kind of amusement toys. I went through only two skating rinks
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Adirtymexican666

Where to start...
    graphics, i think the visuals are good, the major downside here is you'll be seeing the same girl more times then i care to count.
    its also animated well. not stiff or natural.

Gameplay
    as others have mentioned VERY grindy. i actually suggest using cheat engine to obtain money to FIX the game.
    you repeatedly chase a girl in the same room with small changes like box locations,2 steel doors you can set and torture tools you'll need to purchase and upgrade!

you're goal is to whip/weaken the girl until they piss themselves.
    and you do this a lot. thats all there is to it. they eventually get some special traits. but it doesn't really change what you have to do.

Story
    every unknown amount of girls you take out will eventually trigger dialog with your...manager? also occasionally will be able to go outside to trigger the next story event.
    also note the dialog was likely not written by a native english speaker. it could use improvement.

from here i'll be spoiling the story to save people a good amount of time.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and thats all. it was a bit interesting at first. but it became monotonous and...the story was VERY predicable. it was annoying i couldn't just progress the story and had to spend time on meaningless battles...

overall
    i woulnd't recommend this. its designed poorly and has little value outside of being a 3d game with adult themes.
  3. G
    4.00 star(s)

gambitmoth

Great game although it could definitely have been better in some regards, it's a original concept and fun to play for a limited amount of time then it becomes boring but it could be better if there were more things to do unlock and girls and character were customized
  4. 4.00 star(s)

eric263946

since i played this game for hrs and got to see Iron Dog i guess i have to say i liked it. most of the stuff posted on here is just stories this was a playable game.

very very grindy game. i ended up using cheat engine money cheat because game is not fun till you get some torture tools.

at first the controls are a pain but you do get used to it.

the story is so so but the english translation is terrible. half the time you dont know what is said because of the bad grammar. (not that i have the best but was really hard to understand some plots)

you do play the same level over and over again.
    only changes are locked doors and your torture tools are moved around the basement.
    also the girls have different skill levels which make them a little harder to defeat but all the girls look the same .

maybe if the developer had different models and levels and better english translation ppl might have rated it higher
  5. 1.00 star(s)

1nsomn1a

Well... It's a game, where u can get a hit by a log or bottle on ur back while masturbating in a fox mask (pretty discouraging, isn't it?). Control is wasd+arrows,like in a very first Doom form 90's and it's total fuckup. Lots of grind, nerves and selfpissing women. So now, i'll go to the nearest store to get some brandy and try to forget what i just played.
    I guess that's enough to get u know what to expect.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

BansheeHand

This game has set a new record among every other game I have ever played! I've assessed it for genre, definition, depiction of reality, graphics, sound, music, gameplay, story, usability, linguistic correctness, and fun factor; in all these departments, it receives a resounding zero.

Perhaps you've played first-person shooter (FPS) games before. Do you remember those dumb AI-controlled enemies a million of which you mow down per mission? Well, now you get to play as one of them! There are upgrades and enhancements to purchase, but they are insanely expensive, and it appears they don't have any effects whatsoever. Do you like grinding? Perhaps if you spend the total grinding time required of Shining Force 1, Shining Force 2, Shining Force CD, Final Fantasy II, Final Fantasy III, Final Fantasy IV, Epic Battle Fantasy 4, and Dragon Age 2, you finally manage to earn enough money to ... buy upgrades that do nothing. I don't believe all the banks and all the loan sharks in the world combined have ever seen the money this game requires for upgrading. So much for the gameplay.

The English translation is unbearable and unusable, so out of the window goes the story. The controls are the worst thing I've ever seen in comparison to both mouse-based and keyboard-based games. Even the 1996 game Descent II did not have such complex set of controls. In terms of graphics, it is raw. Its lighting is poor.

The depiction of reality adds insult to an injury. The main character has a refractory period of 3 second, is more libidinous than all the men in the real world, and is more sadistic than all the fictional characters ever created. Result: He gets horny for no reason, gets off on literally nothing, and repeats the same cycle after 3 seconds. As for women, they have enough liquid in their bodies to fill an ocean. Their discharge in one playthrough is enough to flood the game area.

And finally, the fun factor: No. It isn't one bit fun.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

gdrocker

EDIT (02/29/'20): After taking some time to replay and actually "complete" this game (it does have a definitive story mode ending, but the post-game content goes on to a level cap of 255), I'm actually going to take it upon myself to re-evaluate it as a whole. I feel as though my initial judgment (which I will be leaving up for posterity) was too harsh. You can still read the old review here, but know that most of the things there I have changed my mind on.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    That said, this game is a lot of things: it's particularly grind-heavy, incredibly monotonous in its theme, and sometimes even a bit ugly... that's not to say that makes it an exceptionally bad game, however.

Yes, the controls are hard to grasp at first... but once you acclimate and finally get the hang of operating the camera and movement in tandem, sort of like a dual-stick shooter, it's honestly not terrible. And yes, I would certainly prefer mouse-based camera and whipping control instead of using the arrow keys and other spaced-out buttons, but while your movement hand naturally conforms to the W/A/D buttons, your thumb sits rather comfortably on the Spacebar, and your pinky on the Shift key. At the end of the way, it tends to work out.

Graphically and gameplay-wise, I've said all that needs to be said—it's very one-note in its execution; it's more or less merely about working with initially awkward controls and learning to master them. Everything you need to know, I've already told you above: tricks for boosting your speed, efficiently lowering your "Crazy Meter" and quickly incapacitating girls. Surprisingly, the real richness of the game comes from the overarching plot, which if it wasn't so poorly translated into English would actually be quite engrossing. To sum up, you meet back up with your estranged wife one day, who has incurred a massive debt that you end up having to help pay off; in order to lower the burden on you, however, she takes part in the same contest as you except as the victim... and later down the line, you discover a legendary contestant that sometimes makes the rounds in the arena known as the "Iron Dog", who secretly turns out to be your daughter after your wife turns up missing from their home, leaving the debt squarely on the daughter's shoulders. From that point on, the story ends but the game can continue as long as you'd like it to... and as a reward for defeating special key fights throughout the story, the sparse furniture in your room is slowly replaced by women that serve as props for your amusement.

Honestly, I think I gave this game a fairly bad rap at first. It's not perfect by any definition of the word, but provided you're someone who prides themselves on mastery of a craft, the few hours of entertainment you get from this game should be enough to tide you over. Do be prepared for the occasional loss, however, as the power balance can quickly shift at the drop of a hat, especially when you get the opportunity to pick up women with special abilities that increase their difficulty, but also their prize output. Being able to master the mechanics of the game, you can rather quickly gather funds to level up your character... and while some of the upgrade-able stats have much less overall value than others (cough cough, speed, cough, late leakage), they're obviously all valuable in their own respects... some more so than others, but you'll figure that out yourself.

I grant this game an additional two stars, bringing it to a grand total of 3/5. Serviceable, but by no means excellent in any respect—pretty middle-of-the-road, if anything.