2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
titleLogoEn02-sharedassets0.assets-84.png

Overview:
You are brought to a room in a basement, where you are to take part in a game. The game: whipping naked women until they break. A 3D action game where you chase naked women and whip them. Receive rewards in order to purchase more torture implements to use. Different events occur as you progress in the story​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-18
Release Date: 2018-09-28
Developer: FiveCall -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.1
Language: English, Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Game start in japanese but in the start menu you can change the language.
The controls are ASDW and space for the menu and ESC to go back.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - - -

Nesekard Thanks for the game !

RE265309_img_smp2.jpg RE265309_img_smp1.jpg bgBoss3B01-sharedassets0.assets-38.png

Last edited:

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
A fap game that requires both hands.... Instafail

Its not very good, but here is a save with loads of money and all stats boosted to 20+. Not 100% sure how the saves work but i found 2 save files here: your main game folder ...\Whipping Torture Club-v1.1\GoumonKurabu_Data
so unzip the attached and place them in the above location.

The controls listed in the OP are not completed
wasd - to move character
arrow keys - to move camera
Space - to whip
Ctrl - to grab needed for sex and masturbation (this unlocks after a few rounds, for me it was the third round but i cheated the stats )

FYI I cheated using cheat engine and just looked for the money amount and boosted it to 99m

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
the file is damaged. i already try zippy and mega, both rar can't be open by winrar nor 7z
Update 7-zip and see if that helps. Tried Zippy(www2) and Uploadhaven, identical files and unpacks without issues.
105 MB (111 145 198 bytes)
SHA1: 535B0502284381CE378FC98AD1E75029AA230614
SHA256: 9FE8E94E324E6175C34DBED67E1413BD7F95E341EFEA2741A92303987DB5256D

ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jan 22, 2018
Not having mouse controls for camera feels really weird.
Also, while I like the premise of the game, it would be nice to have some variation in skin/body types. Maybe give women ability to dominate you, too?
P.S: does anyone have an uncensor patch or something? I'm not a NES fan, I can't jerk off to pixels.

iangreydor

Dec 3, 2017
the file is damaged. i already try zippy and mega, both rar can't be open by winrar nor 7z
the save file that i have look like they need a zip to open but they are not compressed. just put them in the right folder and it should work fine
- I didn't try his files. i cheated my own but the look of the save file showed my pc to think they are 7zip files.

btw don't go too high level on the ability to not go crazy if you ever want to have sex. as going crazy is what let you do that. and if you want the run to last don't over cheat your attack or one hit kill it right there.

Last edited:

iangreydor

Dec 3, 2017
here are my cheated save files. got some 50,000,000 in cash and the things i feel right to upgrade. left the sane upgrade low for the above reason. also all torture machines bought.

they go straight into the 'GoumonKurabu_Data' folder as is. do not extract them!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
" whipping naked women until they break. "

if they arent in ceramic, that's gonna take alots of time.... unless the whip is made or razors blades or something...

huh ? whut ?

• Haha
Reactions: rf96

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
A few tips for anyone trying to get through this absolute slog of a game:
  • Most of the girls are faster than your base running speed. You can effectively increase your speed by about 50% by running diagonally instead by holding [W+A] or [W+D].
  • Whipping cancels enemy attack animations, but it's not perfect by any means.
    • If a girl you're chasing grabs a piece of timber off the floor, just grab her to make her drop it (you also spend less time recovering after a grab than after a hit). Your "Crazy Meter" doesn't go up while grabbing, either.
    • Bottles are incredibly easy to dodge. The girls will throw to the place they first saw you when you entered their field of view. Half of the time, you don't even have to move—girls will throw their bottles as soon as you're in line of sight, even if you're all the way across a room or only partway visible through a doorway.
  • If you're going to masturbate to lower your "Crazy Meter", point your left shoulder toward the nearest wall. That way, with how the camera sweeps in front of you when you start jerking off, you can see any girls sneaking up behind you with potential weapons. (Also, you can't cancel masturbation or grabs.)

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes