4.60 star(s) 13 Votes

JPG007

Jun 7, 2020
Hi, i know there are a bunch of gallery saves already but they're all different. Can someone pls share a "complete" save?

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Hi, i know there are a bunch of gallery saves already but they're all different. Can someone pls share a "complete" save?
Hwat? I literally re-downloaded the game to ensure none of my saves were there.
Lo and behold I can confirm what I already said before:
1716780199087.png
Save 2 is the complete save as of the current version.

Man this game is amazing, I was waiting for it to have more content and I tried it right now, and I loved it... The "hidden NTR" scenes are hot as hell! I am waiting for the next update and for more Sephira scenes! I love her scenes
Amazing work DarthzUnderground!
Exactly this, few games have hidden NTR implemented half decently, looking forward to further updates.

Reactions: Sieglinnde

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Tanya is a slut but tbh I don't give a fuck about the blue cuck either.
What I really liked is the fact that every female character is married in this game... There, from the beginning, I could already feel the NTR and it's amazing. Even when Tanya first appeared it felt great bc well... You know what was going to happen

Reactions: Ojbal

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
Hwat? I literally re-downloaded the game to ensure none of my saves were there.
Lo and behold I can confirm what I already said before:
View attachment 3675090
Save 2 is the complete save as of the current version.

Exactly this, few games have hidden NTR implemented half decently, looking forward to further updates.
hidden ntr is underrated

DarthzUnderground

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2023
i think the game was much better if you controlling Glavius instead of the elf
Hey buddy,

I'm not sure if you've played my game yet, but you actually play Glavius some times . Although he's not the sole main character, he is definitely a key protagonist in the story. I've made a post on my Patreon explaining more about the main characters of my game. Check it out here!

''Who is the Protagonist? is that Aldos, Glavius or Feanor?

That's complicated to say because I like to show the perspectives of all three characters—Aldos, Glavius, and Feanor. They will all have some development in the game. Sometimes I like to show the perspectives of Aldos and Feanor in NTR situations, but other times I focus on Glavius, .I would say that my game offers some unique experience, providing a variety of perspectives, including those of the female characters at times. So, if we have I need to choose the protagonist, I would say Aldos and Glavius both share the same importance and screen time.''

If you're interested in my game, follow me on my Patreon page! I regularly post patch notes there to explain future updates and answer questions. You'll also find exclusive content all for free.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Everyone talking about who the protag should be, meanwhile me sitting here going I can't wait for the next game that under the table scene on pixiv looks amazing, and so do a couple of the others.
Don't get me wrong here I am enjoying this game heaps as well I just have more bigger sights then who we play as.
This game so far shows POV in more then one view for the H scenes which is something more games in this style should do.

Reactions: Brosinhoes

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
We have to talk about Kora, since the first version of the game, she robs the views

4.60 star(s) 13 Votes