Lasse.9

this game many problems, but first

pros:
    humor - at times it can be pretty good
    graphics - I like the style of the game
    variety of characters - the variety is good, but not great
    overarching story - simple, but good

cons:
    forced fwb relationship - i think Sabrina is intended to be very likable, but the writing falls short of achieving that. furthermore, the relationship seems unnecessary for the story
    obnoxious humor - it becomes way to much at times and make conversations take way to long.
    writing - it gets boring at times, eg because aforementioned overuse of obnoxious humor
    MC's face - I thin his face to be very ugly and overused. furthermore he have a really stupid looking smirk/smile. this normally ain't a big problem but the game shows of his face a lot.
    choices - they are mostly okay, but there are some problems, eg lack of choices, fake choices and multiple options which means the same
    MC's horniness - he needs to relax and not focus so much on sex. He reeks of desperation. it is somewhat understandable, but still quite obnoxious.
    MC's stupidity, lack of thought, single-mindedness and general behavior - he is quite dense and slow. he also often act very surprise at minor instances.

the game has way to many problems for me to enjoy or recommend it.
    some of the cons are a really big deal and absolutely needs fixing. is those issues get fixed this game could be quite good.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Crowangel

Truly a 5 star worthy title.. while it might not be the most graphically beautiful piece. it contains some great animations, characters and a story that has HEART..
    The music fits the scenes well, The animations are familiar yet also seem to have a bit of creativity to them making some of the intended romance scenes feel just that instead of clinky and unwatchable like some..
    Characters have a nice feel to them and are actually likeable as is the mc despite his story beginnings it does not define him as you will see throughout the opening..
    The writing is top notch, dialogues are fluent and make sense and the overall narrative is sound and is just of a higher quality than most
    I really cant wait to see what awaits this title if it can go the distance in a time when so many title with promise give up too easily..