Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1678161334656.png

Overview:
You are a wrongfully imprisoned 21-year-old man being released to a new life,
which is full of tantalizing strangers and maybe even some faces from your past.
Since you're still on probation and have no other options you will be living,
in a supervised flat-sharing community with three other former convicts.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-07
Release Date: 2023-07-23
Developer: S.O.U.L. Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.2 - EP.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Update Only
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png sabrina_kiss_anim_1bie_0031.jpg
screenshot0004.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0002.png wg_big_bedroom_maya_001.jpg sabrina_kiss_anim_2cif_0061.jpg screenshot0005.png

Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] White Eight [Episode 1, v0.1.0] [S.O.U.L. Games] [UQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.89GB
Repack size: 407MB

PC = / / AnonFiles /
MacOS = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:

Last edited:

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
What are the planned tags if possible?

The graphics look good, I will try the game.

munwo6ivr2551.jpg

Current and Future Content

The game was going well for me until I saw the scheduled tags, especially the inevitable share tag.
You asked us to give feedback about the game.
Dude look at that tag list it's total chaos, every update everyone will cry because they get less content.
I'm not interested in your Mc sister's sex stories.
I've never seen a game with a multiple protagonists tag succeed.
NTR has a different meaning for many people on this forum. (female protagonist, f/f lesbien, sharing...)

Anyway, good luck.

Last edited:

Synge

Mar 7, 2018
Interesting beginning. Girls are nice so far and the MC seems to be a good one too.

But, please !, why are you scaring your friendly gamers with "immediate ending" ? Why ?

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Well a very promising start.

Renders are nice, maybe a BIT grainy.

Music is more on the original side. But nothing that really hits my taste (other than the main menu).

Story is interesting (has some half-house vibes) and well told. The english is good as is the german (I checked out some scenes only), I did not even find typos.

Characters are also interesting (as far as they can be in a first release), with the twin sisters leading. I like their dynamic.

So to the not so good things:

Please dev, put some roll back in there. I have a nervous finger and sometimes I double click. :p

Also, as it surely is a problem for some, any sex (if there is any) is behind the patreon wall. I can live with that in a case were the story is good enough to carry a VN alone, which seems to be the case here - at least until now.

I will surely keep an eye on this VN. :)

Reactions: VerkanVall

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I'm sorry but as I always say, I see voyeurism and I immediately associate it with justified ntr with some shit like they're not in a relationship or that the mc isn't jealous. I will look at this very carefully and honestly I would like to be dead wrong.

Reactions: anyusername

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I couldn't get through the whole thing, too many paywalls for me. I mean, in order to peep you have to pay. Then to see the sex scene, you have to pay. Yet, the story goes on as if they happened even though you as a player didn't see it. I get Dev wants people to pay him, but tossing paywalls into your game like that, especially for something as basic as peeping, just leaves a real sour taste and made me quit the game.

Otherwise, writing seems fine and it seems like it could be interesting, but again, paywalled content like that just rubs me the wrong way. So yeah, best of luck with your game but just not for me is all.

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
While I support many developers for games i enjoy and happily donate to help them out and show my appreciation, I hate the idea of hiding all content behind a paywall just for lewd scenes, people will just flock to games that don't paywall such content. The writing is good, I like the renders even if they aren't the best, I love the twins as well. I would like to love this game, but the paywall really rubs me the wrong way, especially for something minor as peeking? Best of luck to you Dev.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Paywalled content, no rollback, no text skipping (doesn't matter if unseen or not), long scene transitions, long and annoying intro, that is unskipable. After unpacking the rpa files, the script.rpyc couldn't get uncompiled. And even UnRen couldn't enable the rollback and skipping. Truly marvelous how fast the interest in this VN got killed. Best of luck, you will need it. To ignore it goes for me.

Edit: Thanks to Samken for the generosity by paying for the full version. Still, too many red flags. And we don't even know the future tags.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes