VN Ren'Py White Eight [v0.1.2] [S.O.U.L. Games]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
finally a dev team that can choreograph an actually decent kiss render and scene lol

EDIT - Now Following on patreon

bluedrakken

Aug 6, 2016
the 8 balls and lingering dates annoy the hell out of me. check the comments and this game is a pass for me.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
the biggest thing about waiting for further updates is what the deal is with the stepmom taking off with his sister and seemlingly whatever wealth he might of had. seems like the childhood friend might be a hacker and would likely be the one to help him find them at some point. just my theory. interesting start. will be watching for next update.

Kuokaman

Dec 15, 2021
Very few and unimportant choices so far. Hope, it's going to change because renders are good. Too short to evaluate the story but the sex seems too easy and I couldn't say 'No' (the girl was pretty so I wouldn't but it's nice to have a choice).

Reactions: Deamate

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yeah the billiard balls is kinda annoying. hope the dev stops with that in future updates.

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
This reminds me of another game can't remember the name .It's got a fat probation offier hot Milf 2 hot girls and a boy any ideas please help He comes to the Milf help in a garage .

Last edited:

tatomcm80

Jul 18, 2019
Pre game/presentation -> transition balls
Friday -> transition balls
Morning -> transition balls
Noon -> transition balls
Evening -> transition balls
Night ->
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The samples and banner made me come. And it was an amazing first release.

The worldbuilding is limited but fitting.
The characters are few and different.
The plot is simple and could lead anywhere.
The artistic side is wonderful.

The game as a whole is well made. I had a good time playing it. The characters are all nice, making you wonder how they ended up in prison. They're all good looking too (why is Dennis looking like an elf?). The flow of event is alright. The sex scene was nice and well done (many preliminaries which is rare and lovely), though a little too forced to create some drama with Alex. The diverse explainations from time to time are well made. The roaming was difficult but the map helped a lot. The billiard balls were funny and original though they seems to be annoying for most players. There are choices but they don't seem to matter yet.

The future tags are interesting, always welcomed the possibility to have a bi playthrough.

Good continuation.

• Angry
Reactions: acondo

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Honestly, not my cup of tea.

That pushing sex scene with "free spirit" Sabrina (not waisting time with the social worker and MC) is not appealling.

On the other hand, that gay/bi and/or sharing stuff (hippie style) is not my thing.

Therefore, all the best Dev with your project.

Cheers !

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
It's not bad, but it could definitely benefit from QoL such as removing the constant balls animation and Day/Time screen between scenes. We don't really need to be told it's Friday Morning then Friday Afternoon then Friday Evening etc.

Reactions: botc76 and jdw6

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
This reminds me of another game can't remember the name .It's got a fat probation offier hot Milf 2 hot girls and a boy any ideas please help He comes to the Milf help in a garage . Hi all found it Halfway House

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
the biggest thing about waiting for further updates is what the deal is with the stepmom taking off with his sister and seemlingly whatever wealth he might of had. seems like the childhood friend might be a hacker and would likely be the one to help him find them at some point. just my theory. interesting start. will be watching for next update.
honestly if the dev ditches the whole paywall for sex scenes thing, I might check this game out again in the future. if not, I honestly don't see this game getting past 0.3 before dev abandons it

Reactions: botc76 and Samken

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Tried to play through joyplay.
Already at the first animation, my phone freezes and stops responding. Only a full reboot helps.

This has never happened with any other game.

RedChronic

Mar 18, 2020
Tried to play through joyplay.
Already at the first animation, my phone freezes and stops responding. Only a full reboot helps.

This has never happened with any other game.
same for me on PC with the compressed version.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Nice intro.. well written pretty good renders and animation. A solid piece of work from a first time Dev.. I can say with all honesty.. this game's got S.O.U.L.

Looking forward to more.. Keep it rolling.

Reactions: KenneX
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes