Who is the king of incest games?

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
A majority of the top "trending games" have incest either as a core theme or as a featured fetish. Just look down the first page and you'll see what I mean. Exploring the popularity of the theme and of games featuring the theme is probably about as constructive as discussing why people like NTR. i can offer a few observations:
1. typically a young protagonist(from shota age to college age)--younger players may find setting relatable, older players remember their own youth, even if they didn't experience that kind of familial attraction
2. you can put hot young women and hot older women in the same living space
3. taboo--> "forbidden fruit tastes sweetest"
4. It has a built in audience that's fairly enthusiastic for any content done remotely well
5. The above makes it a fairly easy call for devs to either create games centered around incest or to feature it as a fetish/option

Reactions: BrokenDreams

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Which developer has the most influence in making 'Incest' the most popular topic in adult games
Well, judging by the number of clones, the most influential dev, the one that turned incest into the most popular topic is Mr Dots with Dating my Daughter. It's far to be the best (yet better than ICSTOR), but it's clearly the one that turned "incest" into a must have tag.

or, currently the best incest game Dev according to you?
As for this, the answer totally depend of what you take in count. If it's the best by the way incest is handled, then I hesitate between VirtualIndecency (Sister, Sister, Sister and Cuntswell Academy), Perverteer (Sisterly lust) and Sumodeine (My sister, my roommate). If it's the best writer, then it's Veqvil (Love and submission). And finally if it's the best game maker... Well, for this one I have no names for the best, and way to much for the worse.

Reactions: BrokenDreams

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Goblinboy hands down. I'm not even sure if he had any games that made it to this page but he precedes all of the above listed Dev's. He's retired now as far as I know and has been for years. However, his games were well written and always completed.

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
Goblinboy hands down. I'm not even sure if he had any games that made it to this page but he precedes all of the above listed Dev's. He's retired now as far as I know and has been for years. However, his games were well written and always completed.
I miss the interactivity during the sex scenes from those aif games ! Some of them had plenty of options, we could really have sex the way we wanted (as long as the girl was ok). I played Meteor many many times, even if most players preferred School Dreams 3. If anyone is interested :

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Which developer has the most influence in making 'Incest' the most popular topic in adult games
Given how many clones there are of their games, I'd say the biggest influencers are ICSTOR and Dark Silver. So many incest games follow their format of the hot Mom, the 2 hot sisters (one older and one younger), the hot Aunt, and the borderline sociopathic male MC who uses all sorts of shady manipulation tactics to seduce his family members.

or, currently the best incest game Dev according to you?
As far as the best dev is concerned, it really depends on how you grade them. If you look at render quality alone, then devs like ICSTOR, Lewdlab, Motkeyz, and IncetonGames can certainly be considered the best. If you look at story quality alone, I'd say that devs like MrDots, Lust & Passion, Palmer, and Sumodeine are certainly in that upper echelon. But ultimately it's down to personal preference and I personally don't think there is one singular dev who does incest games better than anyone else.

Most are good in some way and some are good in a lot of different of ways, like Motkeyz, IncetonGames, and Palmer, who all do great stories and great renders, but every dev has something to offer and the vast majority are good with just a handful that are God awful.

As a side note, I wouldn't mind seeing an incest game where, instead of building towards it, it's already happened and is part of the MC's day-to-life. Joraell did this a little bit with one of the characters in Betrayed but it would be interesting to see something like this be fully part of a game or VN.

Last edited: