Who is the most Cucked?

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
There a couple issues answering this. The way these character types are portrayed in games vs real life can be quite a bit different.
What the games portray as the average person doesn't meet what the average male is actually like. I would more define them as losers in real life people who don't have any real character strength they let people walk all over them. While yes most people are sheep not all will simply let someone complete walk all over and will put up quite a fight over what they care about.

If being a nerd was based purely on intelligence say 130+ most people who are that high in real life aren't recognized as being such.

The person who gets cucked the most in games is over whelmingly the average guy portrayed by the games. The person who isn't paying attention doesn't have his priorities in the right area(works to much) and most the time portrayed as having an average penis or less than average. Games make an exagerated amount of average-ness for the character for him to be recognized as such.
A majority of the time, characters in these things are stereotyped and/or over the top... It is highly rare for that much realism to play out in most character personalities and caricatures, when it comes to this niche industry... I would never compare real life to what happens in a majority of these VN/Games... That is why these are Fiction and typically based on creative fantasies and exaggerations, rather then folks with real moral compasses and social graces...

So, in the real world, you do not see every woman in a place becoming sexually attracted to that one guy in the room, and then swooning all over him, forsaking all other guys present... Not all women like penis's the size of logs and most penis's really can't bend in all sorts of directions, like some VN/Games show, when fully erect without some degrees of pain involved... Breasts the size of bowling balls do not defy gravity, are not perky, and are in reality harmful in many ways to women's backs and so forth... And so on and so forth... So you really can't compare much of what occurs in these VN/Games to what really happens and/or how people would really act in the real world, as compared to adult/erotic fiction...

Zip

215303j

Feel free to add any other character archetype that I've missed and please discuss.
Any member of:
- The european parliament
- The european commission
- The president of the european council (or whatever mr. Tusk is called now)

Most other politicians except Orban, Putin and Trump.

Or is that too off-topic?

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
I guess 6, though I think usually not as a main character or focus of attention. His pain and suffering is usually not of major interest to the audience. He only exists in the background to show that the MC just fucked a married housewife and mother.

1 and 2 are a bit less frequent, but more often main characters, who's suffering is a major plot device.

Personally I don't enjoy any of the archetypal cheating plots or any plots involving multiple male characters. I find them boring in most cases and they get me angry (if I like the victim) or gleeful (if I hate the victim) if really well told. But there is no chance they will ever get me aroused. I could enjoy lesbian cheating plots, but in that case, the excitement would stem from the idea of a straight married mother being turned lesbian, not from the idea of cheating.