Who is the most tragic Adult Game character?

Jakky

Jan 10, 2018
Remember, there's a fine line between a tragic character and one that just has a sad life. While one may lead to the other, the classical definition of a 'tragic' character is 'one that falls as a result of their own fatal flaw(s) and as a result suffers complete destruction'.

Mar 1, 2018
Kazami Yuuji from Grisaia series...Pretty much his whole backround is both sad, and tragic, and fucked up.
Also main character from VN "Phantom of Inferno" (or anime version "Requiem for the Phantom") Zwei.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Remember, there's a fine line between a tragic character and one that just has a sad life. While one meay lead to the other, the classical definition of a 'tragic' character is 'one that falls as a result of their own fatal flaw(s) and as a result suffers complete destruction'.
The MC in I Love Daddy depending on the ending you get. There are a few where they fall to their own power.

I would also put Karen from Dual Family on this list. Its obvious that, in spite of the problems that seem to come from her mother, she too is plagued by her own flaws that said mother exploits.

Beyond these two I don't think many have given their stories the opportunity for true tragedy.