Unity Who Needs a Hero? [v2.2.0] [Henrique Faitta Chitolina, Pidro Soft]

3.00 star(s) 11 Votes

omocik

May 2, 2017
so there's no "second/hidden" path with negative answers. They only serve to fail a quest?

Booki

Oct 14, 2017
For anyone like me who likes playing games in windowed mode at a smaller resolution just copy the exe and paste a shortcut then in the Target box add:
-screen-fullscreen 0 -screen-height 900 -screen-width 1600
outside of the parentheses like so:
"C:\Users\NAME\Downloads\Who_Needs_a_Hero_1.2.5_Henrique_Faitta_Chitolina_Pidro_Soft\Who Needs a Hero.exe" -screen-fullscreen 0 -screen-height 900 -screen-width 1600
You are a godsend. Every google result for changing a Unity window size basically required me to start learning Unity.

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
Do the scenes change if you pick a female character, or do you get the same scenes that you would playing a male character?

EquineHung

Mar 1, 2018
Tried to play renagade Aventually you just become a hero you can't really be evil
(yes I became a demon)

TheBlackIncubus

Dec 11, 2018
The style, going by the screenshots, reminds me of Adventure Quest and DragonFable. Gonna give this a shot just for that.

Even if it seems like h content isn't the focus. Might just be a fun game.
I was thinking the same exact thing haha. That's exactly why im about to download it cause I actually just recently started playing adventure quest again

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
Checked the game, well... All sex happens in the heads and you can't get any in reality even if you have a few wives and get all needed skills and items, a bit sad if you ask me, otherwise pretty fun, shame it's too short, I started to run out of new events just after a hour.

Also loled about how size of dick was ties to the color of skin)

Nakathor

Jul 15, 2017
It reminds me the game "Sort the court" with the followers, gold... system depending on what we decide, atleast it's fun, I'll play future update for sure. :D

Reactions: Fearnought

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
If this were being a bit more true to form with the cliche adult scheningans, then the effects of 'upgrading' the armor for a female PC through the course of the game would be completely reversed-- instead of said armor becoming bigger, bulkier, and more ellaborate the look would constantly get sexier and thinner/more exposed with each design.

Battle bikini for life, yo.

Fun little jaunt, it's quirky, bright, and full of character. Worth a quick go and supporting the creator if it goes on sale, sure. Could certainly see something similar to this being made focused purely on adult content, but unless it's entirely text based that's gonna be pretty taxing on artists, I'd wager.

Reactions: zheki

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
It gets repetitive but it is fun to be a huge jerk but still rack up fame and followers despite constantly feeding them to mimicks.

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
It's one of those game you buy in a super discount pack on steam play 2h / scratch your head saying what a crap / uninstall / wonder why the hell you bought that a year later when you check your steam library with over 1000+ game .........

I think i got it for 80 or even 90% reduction in a 7 game super discount pack when the uncensor pack wasn't even a thing and still think playing that game for over 2h should give you an achievements for the time wasted and if you're not bored to death before reaching 2h of gameplay lol ........... ton of free game are better than that :sleep:

3.00 star(s) 11 Votes