Who would be interested in an exclusive Fm spanking video game?

SpankoMx

Aug 1, 2021
Hello! I'm a new creator, and I'm about to finish my first game. Since I was a child, I always fantasized about being spanked by a gorgeous lady. When I found games like Cure my addiction, it was thrilling. However, their primary focus on male domination was not satisfactory and made me wish for more. That's how I ended becoming the creator of the game I always dreamt about, one exclusively dedicated to domestic femdom spanking. I've been working on it for several months and in 2 or 3 weeks I'll release the beta version. In the game, the protagonist will be a horny little guy who turned up 21 but still didn't finish high school because of his addiction to video games. To correct his behavior, his mother sent him to Aunt Mary, the most strict disciplinarian who wouldn't hesitate to paddle his bare bum at the first offense. couch side talk ok.png

Urgulania

Jan 5, 2019
Yes, that would be quite interesting to play. From what we can see in that screenshot you posted, it seems like the male main character might be a bit on the chubby side, though, and I'm not sure if that is to my liking. I prefer fit athletic guys being spanked.

SpankoMx

Aug 1, 2021
Yes, that would be quite interesting to play. From what we can see in that screenshot you posted, it seems like the male main character might be a bit on the chubby side, though, and I'm not sure if that is to my liking. I prefer fit athletic guys being spanked.
Unfortunately, the main character is a chubby and short guy to fit the storyline. Anyway, if you want to try it, I'll post it here.

slider

Jul 14, 2017
I find it an interesting premise(y).

If you aim for some realism, I think a difficulty you might encounter is to keep finding new and varied scenarios where paddle discipline is in order. Hope you come up with other punishments and humiliating situations too!

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
SpankoMx The question is not whether we would be interested in playing it but whether you are interested in making it. Unless the answer is the latter you'd best not bother

SpankoMx

Aug 1, 2021
SpankoMx The question is not whether we would be interested in playing it but whether you are interested in making it. Unless the answer is the latter you'd best not bother
Chill out, friend. I've been working nonstop on it for several months and it will be finally released in a couple of weeks. Asking this was very important for me at the moment.

Reactions: bulifun and Jaike