Who would be interested in an exclusive Fm spanking video game?

SpankoMx

Aug 1, 2021
I've finished it! Here's the link at my stories website

footslut4her

Jun 23, 2021
Yes its taking google drive forever to zip everything into 1 file, and I don't think anyone is going to download hundreds of files individually. You should zip everything and upload to Mega.

EDIT: Finally downloaded. Just wait a bit for google to zip everything. Can take some time.

Last edited:

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
Yes its taking google drive forever to zip everything into 1 file, and I don't think anyone is going to download hundreds of files individually. You should zip everything and upload to Mega.

EDIT: Finally downloaded. Just wait a bit for google to zip everything. Can take some time.
When I tried, it created multiple zip files, each containing some of the files, with many files in sub- and sub-sub-folders split across multiple zips. I gave up when I saw how far down the paths it was separating across zips. Is this what happened for you?

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
Is this done using Daz or something else? I haven't spent much time looking at the images but from what I'm seeing the scene lighting is extremely dull and flat, like the room is lit with a network of evenly-spaced 10 watt bulbs. Very dim with no highlights and very few shadows.

footslut4her

Jun 23, 2021
When I tried, it created multiple zip files, each containing some of the files, with many files in sub- and sub-sub-folders split across multiple zips. I gave up when I saw how far down the paths it was separating across zips. Is this what happened for you?
No I clicked on "Download All" in top right corner, and then it zipped everything into 1 file. But yes google drive behaves strange sometimes. What you described happened to me before.

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
No I clicked on "Download All" in top right corner, and then it zipped everything into 1 file. But yes google drive behaves strange sometimes. What you described happened to me before.
So apparently this is normal behavior for Google Drive. But I did download all and dumped it all into a folder. Working. Mega would be much better.

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
I played a bit. Sorry to say this is not for me. Quality of writing and images seems a bit lacking. I'm also personally turned off by an MC who is unnaturally small. This may be exactly what some are looking for, but I'm more into realism: if I can't imagine myself as the MC it's kind of a lost cause. Good luck with your game though.

SpankoMx

Aug 1, 2021
I played a bit. Sorry to say this is not for me. Quality of writing and images seems a bit lacking. I'm also personally turned off by an MC who is unnaturally small. This may be exactly what some are looking for, but I'm more into realism: if I can't imagine myself as the MC it's kind of a lost cause. Good luck with your game though.
Yes, the little char is what I was aiming for in the first place. The image quality was because to make all the char expressions and reactions, I needed 10 times more images than most games that make dialogues with a single image, so I had to use a background and the chars in separate images, with no shadows. The game would have been 30 gb otherwise. Thank you for trying and for taking the time to write your feedback. Best.

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
I'm curious: Why didn't you release this game the normal route, the game requests thread? It's possible you intend to later, but just want to know if you don't mind. Thanks

SpankoMx

Aug 1, 2021
I'm curious: Why didn't you release this game the normal route, the game requests thread? It's possible you intend to later, but just want to know if you don't mind. Thanks
I released it in the game requests section last week since it was ready, but I also put the download links in this thread I started some months ago.

LoganP

Nov 21, 2017
The game engine is horrible. Borderline unplayable. Slow transitions, laggy, gets bugged etc. The game and characters are fine, even if the MC is way over the top too much weirdness and uglyness. It really feels like it should be in Ren'py. Change that and fix the MCs look and behaviour and then it will be a good game. Really like the idea and supportive of the development. I just really doubt people will stick around with this game engine, I really want to play more but I can't get into it in this way. The intro screen alone is a dealbreaker for unnecessary time waste.
Best of luck.

Reactions: SpankoMx

SpankoMx

Aug 1, 2021
Thank you very much for your honest review and for trying the game. I've run it on my 2 PC's (laptop and desk) and it runs well. However, in my lap, the game sometimes crashes with background processes. So the best way is to run the game alone. I believe the problem with the game is that I made all the images in HD 1920-1080, so it demands far more graphic and memory resources than a game in lower resolutions. Also, to make the MC expressions, and the spanking scenes where the hit sequences are random (to make every scene different) require many images changing at a fast rate. I will try making it less demanding, maybe a version with lower resolutions. Programing this in renpy would take years and I would not do it unless I get the money to hire a programmer. It took me 8 months to do it in tyranobuilder which is far more friendly. Besides this game, I plan to make shorter and more interactive games in the same genre, learning from all the errors I did here. (this is my first game) Best.