Seeking Whole family fun (including 2+ males)?

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Almost all incest games seem to have either a father with only daughters, or a son whose dad is dead/the antagonist/impotent. We end up with a single man and many women. I'm looking for incest games involving two or more male family members.

Further criteria are:
- harmonious dynamics (the male family members should not be sexual rivals, "no NTR")
- not predominately gay sex (I'd actually like if there is some gay family sex, but I'd still mostly be in it for stuff involving women)
- not japanese style

Some near-matches I know of are Konk Island (one path has a family splitting into a dad/daughter and a mon/son couple), Corruption Time (which has the kind of setting I am looking for as planned future development) and The Artifact (which has male MC+male cousin+Aunt and male MC+male cousin+female cousin).

thatguy49

Nov 6, 2020
Sorry OP, I don't know of any such games, but I was looking for the exact same thing, so I posted here to keep a tab on any potential answers. Not enough games where there is consensual sharing kept in family lol.

slexywexy

Dec 6, 2017
really want more of these games its my favorite style but people dont want another male in the game besides themselves. the only game i know that has this besides corruption time is blackmailing the family and mothers best freind. I really want more to the point I'm thinking of learing how to make a game.

Aug 27, 2021
Unfortunately there is very little games like that. I also am in to that, but developers are either afraid of trying this coz they don't think it will sell, or they aren't in to it. Like above I'm also starting to think about learning 3d modeling and coding to create something my own, I already even have some ideas for scenes and story.

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
My game's Christmas special is going to be a little late this year, but should be up within the week. It might have some of what you're looking for in it...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's not a lot of stuff like this in the game at the moment, but there has been a scene with the MC and his brother-in-law enjoying some quality time with the MC's wife, sister, and nieces. After I finish the first season of NSFW, I'll be doing a spin-off that explores this kind of thing a lot more, but that is months away.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: RandyTyr
Aug 27, 2021
My game's Christmas special is going to be a little late this year, but should be up within the week. It might have some of what you're looking for in it...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's not a lot of stuff like this in the game at the moment, but there has been a scene with the MC and his brother-in-law enjoying some quality time with the MC's wife, sister, and nieces. After I finish the first season of NSFW, I'll be doing a spin-off that explores this kind of thing a lot more, but that is months away.
Heh, what a coincidence. I'm in a middle of downloading your game....

Reactions: FleshSac

slexywexy

Dec 6, 2017
after looking for ever i have returned,ctrl alt delete, small town, and mayor of mount pleasant have father and son involved.

Reactions: Udurfhsheh