Wholesome content in adult games

eroticview

[Wholesome Affairs]
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2024
You're making the assumption that they're posting to F95zone. They're not.
Their patreon, and their discord, are still happily buzzing along, with frequent status updates.

Apart from that, they're dealing with real life (a young baby, primarily; the devs are husband and wife), and spending what copious free time they have on the game.
Well, yeah don't get me wrong. I don't criticizing them. I don't know their personal life and the reasons they have for taking a long time without updating, and by update I don't mean in f95 or status updates I mean updates to continue the plot of the game, it was just a wishful thinking of seeing the game done. And everyone have to deal with real life in one way or another.
So, I know is hard to deal with real life and work, specially if you don't get pay for the work you do, like when you start your Patreon and no one is supporting you and have to work with zero paying... but that's just the nature of the beast I guess.

Besides, I don't think is "free time" when you are getting pay for what you do. That's not spending free time, that's having a job and spending the proper time and hours to do it right. There are a lot of people with babies and family that have to work for more than 8 hours and they don't call their job "free time".

Last edited: