Wholesome game making Genre Survey / Suggestions

PsianDiameter

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2022
Hi, I am PsianDiameter, i am the maker of these games:

Because you are Special (Finished)
Waiting for you (Finished)
Chocolate Flavored Love (Writter missing)

and i am currently writing on my own, with little to no direction on where to proceed.
I am asking you as the viewer or future player to help me decide if X genre / tag are okay.
I am currently only making Wholesome games, and no NTR / other corruption games.
I am currently only making short games where the story is focused only on the wholesome part.

Please do answer the Survey if you wanna help decide future games (y)

I hope you all continue to enjoy the things i post :coffee:
1677391417868.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Pervtron3000

Pervtron3000

Jan 3, 2019
Some wholesome definitions from M/W:
promoting health or well-being of mind or spirit
promoting health of body
sound in body, mind, or morals

Its hard for me to answer your question because I challenge what people view as immoral in sex-games.
For example I fundamentally view the Purity vs Corruption as a false-dichotomy when applied to sexuality in sex-games. (which I just made a thread about)
In my sexual fantasies, I always prefer to be an extremely open and enthusiastic free spirit, whom likes to explore and revel in sexual behaviors and practices that are traditionally viewed as impure or corrupt. However, I don't agree with these views, and assert that those views are misguided and based on sexual insecurity and entitlement.

For example, participating in an orgy where everyone is in an open relationship and nobody is being betrayed and everyone is there because they want to be and everyone is consenting to everything that is happening, I do not consider corrupt or impure.
But in a sex-game, such a scenario is guaranteed to be locked behind some corruption mechanic.

Another example is; you might be a spy, behind enemy lines collecting information for your organization. You might have opportunities to sleep with the enemy. Most if not all game developers would also lock this decision behind a "corruption" system/decision, when I do not view that as corrupt or immoral at all.
Sleeping with the enemy is not a betrayal. To consider it a betrayal would be, again, sexual entitlement. If you want to fuck the enemy because they are hot and you are horny, and you both agree to it, then you should fuck the enemy because they are hot and you are horny. No betrayal has been made, your morality did not decay, you have not been corrupted.

So its really hard for me to answer your question. Maybe I can tell you what turns me off and what I consider to be immoral, it is a shorter list than what I consider NOT immoral or "corrupt"
  • Betrayal
  • Making decisions that lead to suffering of others (including psychological)
In general, just the suffering of others. You can have all kinds of debauched kinky shit in a story, while at the same time have no victims of your decisions.

To reiterate, if other characters in the story are written in such a way that they have an entitled expectation of how other character's sexual decisions/behaviors/kinks, that is their problem, that is their mistake.
That is not immoral. That is not corrupt.
I assert that that character was written with an internalized sexual entitlement, which you (the developer) can simply rewrite so that they are no longer entitled nor insecure about any other character's sexuality.

Last edited:

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Personally I'm quite open-minded but seeing the main theme of your stories I will say that I don't recommend bittersweet/sad/traumatic events, other than that I just voted yes on your poll.

Overall the poll I feel that it will need a follow-up depending on the results, cause let's talk for example about threesomes, people tend to be quite accepting of male mc x 2 females, but would they also accept male mc x female x futa/trap?.

That's about all I can comment.

PsianDiameter

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2022
Some wholesome definitions from M/W:
promoting health or well-being of mind or spirit
promoting health of body
sound in body, mind, or morals

Its hard for me to answer your question because I challenge what people view as immoral in sex-games.
For example I fundamentally view the Purity vs Corruption as a false-dichotomy when applied to sexuality in sex-games. (which I just made a thread about)
In my sexual fantasies, I always prefer to be an extremely open and enthusiastic free spirit, whom likes to explore and revel in sexual behaviors and practices that are traditionally viewed as impure or corrupt. However, I don't agree with these views, and assert that those views are misguided and based on sexual insecurity and entitlement.

For example, participating in an orgy where everyone is in an open relationship and nobody is being betrayed and everyone is there because they want to be and everyone is consenting to everything that is happening, I do not consider corrupt or impure.
But in a sex-game, such a scenario is guaranteed to be locked behind some corruption mechanic.

Another example is; you might be a spy, behind enemy lines collecting information for your organization. You might have opportunities to sleep with the enemy. Most if not all game developers would also lock this decision behind a "corruption" system/decision, when I do not view that as corrupt or immoral at all.
Sleeping with the enemy is not a betrayal. To consider it a betrayal would be, again, sexual entitlement. If you want to fuck the enemy because they are hot and you are horny, and you both agree to it, then you should fuck the enemy because they are hot and you are horny. No betrayal has been made, your morality did not decay, you have not been corrupted.

So its really hard for me to answer your question. Maybe I can tell you what turns me off and what I consider to be immoral, it is a shorter list than what I consider NOT immoral or "corrupt"
  • Betrayal
  • Making decisions that lead to suffering of others (including psychological)
In general, just the suffering of others. You can have all kinds of debauched kinky shit in a story, while at the same time have no victims of your decisions.

To reiterate, if other characters in the story are written in such a way that they have an entitled expectation of how other character's sexual decisions/behaviors/kinks, that is their problem, that is their mistake.
That is not immoral. That is not corrupt.
I assert that that character was written with an internalized sexual entitlement, which you (the developer) can simply rewrite so that they are no longer entitled nor insecure about any other character's sexuality.
Just Cute or Feel good games, where the aim is to make the player feel happy instead of full horny,

The story is revolving around the Main character or the Love Interest to be doing things that are cute, kind or sacrificing something to be together and comforting one or another when times are difficult, etc

its kinda vague, but in general just feel good games

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2022
Combine all this into one story and you have my money:
Femboys + Flat Chest + Shortstacks + Cute AND Sexy + Shemales + Pubic Hair Yes + Loli-type (Shota-type in this case) + Milf (even better if it's Shemale Milf) + Wholesome Romantic Relationship.

Last edited: