Seeking Wholesome games

Öpalee

Feb 2, 2020
I often see games which are for a lot (if not majority) on the rapey side of the force (with blackmail for example).

So if you know games which are not like that I would glady take note of them.
It's not mandatories requirements but it would be nice if these where in the games:
  • Not a 3DCG game
  • A BDSM game
  • A feminization game
  • A game with a good story
As I said those or not a must but it would be a plus.
Moreover if you know a wholesome "corruption" game I would be interested (wholesome corruption as the MC get lewder and lewder through the game but from their own volition and not because they are mind-controlled/drugged/whatever)

Thanks.

Office Jesus

Jun 6, 2020
Rogue Courier, it has some janky Gameplay but it's otherwise Wholesome with none of the rapey stuff. It is 2D but it sacrifices the overall Quality of Animations for the Performance, what I mean is the Animation for intercourse is Smooth but the models have very little shading or skin quality. It gets the job done and I'm especially fond of the Animation with how smooth it is. The story is alright and traversing the ship is tedious at times, however if you get the right version you could just get all the scenes unlocked immediately but that takes away from the feeling of accomplishment, if you're into that of course. Sadly no BDSM for you and I'm unsure of the Feminization part as I haven't exactly paid too much attention to the overall Story or Dialogue. If I find a Wholesome game that ticks all your boxes I'll be sure to let you know. Now that I'm typing this, Summertime Saga might interest you if you haven't played it already.

Hope this helps

With Love
Jesus Christ

Reactions: lifeislie49

SirQuiggle

Sep 18, 2020
ik this is an older post, but Shattered has a bunch of routes that fit what you're looking for