Ren'Py Abandoned Whore Effect [v0.2] [Horny Dragon]

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
"Whore Effect," because everyone's already used "Ass Effect" and it was too subtle anyway

Art's nice, though. That's some skill.

Last edited:
Reactions: Satlun

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Well I was all set to enjoy a Mass Effect parody and hit Miranda in the seat... and then I noticed no seats would be getting hit... because female protag.

::yawn:: Moving on.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Personally, I find femshep a way more fun potential portal for all sorts of interstellar relations, but to each their own. Not a fan of futa? (Optional shame and dishonor upon your family comment here.) Hardlights and biotics got you, fam.

But as anybody can guess from the chatter, there's a lot of curiousity in your project.

Unsolicited and potentially uneeded advice? Have a plan of attack/story design you want to make and try to stick in that general range. It's easy to get overwhelmed and devoured alive attempting to wear too many hats at once. Or pleasing too many people at once.

Unless you are Femshep in the center of a moral building excercise with the team. I do not envy the cleanup crew.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aazkaal and Hargan2

Claireity

Mar 9, 2019
I assume this is a very bare bones start to it, judging from the lack of tags and general 'version 0.1'. Perhaps it'll expand into something worth playing as time goes on. Good luck.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Cool! You can never have too much Mass Effect! In which part of the story does the game takes place? is there going to to be some story in the game? or just sex?

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
So instead of just giving us some romance and sex scenes between beloved characters this game just makes a joke of shep?
ok

Torak Da Goblin

Aug 24, 2018
Art's nice, though. That's some skill.
[/QUOTE]

so the art is traced from channel 34 by arkbaur sadly, hopefully he adds to it

Sep 18, 2021
I wish there also was an option to play Male shep. I'm not a fan of lesbian content and if its Femshep only then it means the only way to see EDI, Tali and Miranda get action is through lesbian scenes. I want to fuck them as Male Shep.

Reactions: joryh

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Looks great, art is amazing. But honestly art is too good, meaning slow development. :/ But good luck, I really want to see more of this.

Just finished Mass Effect 1 yesterday (for the 4th time, I think). :)

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
For 8h on the site, the game has already received a lot of attention.
Having enjoyed playing Mass Effect myself, the game definitely remains on my watch list.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes