Unity Abandoned Whore Maker [v1.5] [Kamos]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
sLit6Fe.jpg

Overview:
This is my first project adventure game mainly focus on fun... drawing is bad an whole game is in unity engine...
You will play as random "hero" in cursed land with main purpose to reverse the curse... Of course you must use your own magick wand...This project is unfinished for now. This game is not complete but it look it is impossible to finish it... You can see how my first game look and if I make some progress in my draw style on this project... 1.5. is final version not plan to work on it anymore...​

Updated: Jan/31/2017
Developer:
Censorship: No
Version: 1.5
Language: English
Other Games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Win: - -

Jj4gBKM - Copy (4).jpg Jj4gBKM - Copy.jpg Jj4gBKM - Copy (3).jpg Jj4gBKM.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
sooo, how much content in it ?
because if it doesnt have minimum, i see no point to waste time in it as it will not have update

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
from the creator of the game as stated on the dev patreon page Whore maker version 1.5. :

This is my first project adventure game mainly focus on fun... drawing is bad an whole game is in unity engine...
You will play as random "hero" in cursed land with main purpose to reverse the curse... Of course you must use your own magick wand...This project is unfinished for now. This game is not complete but it look it is impossible to finish it... You can see how my first game look and if I make some progress in my draw style on this project... 1.5. is final version not plan to work on it anymore...

Wayne

Donor
Nov 16, 2016
the dev makeing 2 other games one is Vault Repopulation the second is Sarada/Himawari training - The Last War

Wayne

Donor
Nov 16, 2016
Vault Repopulation fall out parody based on vult 13 ) Sarada/Himawari training - The Last War (naruto parody based on the future naruto ie with naruto and sasuke daughters as the ones to train and your character is sasuke daughter uncle )

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Wow, I'd forgotten about this travesty.
Strike 1: Player character looks like Light Yamagi wearing L's shirt.
Strike 2: Ridiculous Monster Titties everywhere.
Strike 3: Terrible Musashi fanart.
Also, it's just BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD.

The latest Whore Master is available along with some add-on packs. I'd make a thread about it but I found it too micromanagey to like that much.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
honestly (just my opinion, i m going to be honest and direct)

whore master is a perfect piece of shit game. and by that i mean the fact that most of time, girls have gallery that show pics from all around the web and none of the pics for the same girl look like the same girl (soo the same girl look different on each pic of herself)

also, its a freaking grind fest and its boring as fuck. the grind part of the game is boring as extrem. and i dont even understand how peoples can play this game more than 10 minutes.

and the whole game is just a shit joke.

shit tons of girls to download and instal , but like i mentionned before, all the girls are horrible and get pics that mix different girls together, so she doesnt even look "realist" in a sens.

i not mention the fact the game is 90% text only and 10% pics/screens (wtf screens for the girls, like explained before). thats not a problem... or wasnt.. if the game itself was pretty decent, and thats not the case (at least to me)

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Mmmmm Jessie and WonderWoman... almost make me wanna download and try this game out even though lots of people say it's a waste of time... well at-least Something Unlimited has decent Wonder Woman art in it but is there Any game out there with Jessie in it ?