DD0

Jan 13, 2018
Cool that sissy is avoidable, but what about gay? If there is unavoidable male-male content, I'll pass.

AprilSlut

Jan 14, 2019
Whore modifications ideas:
Besides breast, butt, lip enhancements what about piercings, tattoos? Permanent slave collars, branding, enforced chastity through belts or cunt locking piercings?

Or even something as simple as hair color / hair style?

Reactions: passiveDragon

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
i was going to ask when are getting the protagonist to fully become female, but 1000 people already asked it so i'm just gonna make this pointless comment here

May 30, 2018
Unique:
Dominate a submissive client. ( Rebecca isn't currently interested in being dominant.)

How can i make her "interested in being dominant" ? :)

Futuredark

Mar 7, 2017
Who is she? Is there anyone that knows? If so thanks :)
Pretty sure I have some vids with her... Eastern European, usually goes by a single name, but has a few pseudonyms...

Got it: Anjelica. Apparently Russian and also goes by Krystal Boyd, which seems like it might be an equally/more popular name.

Useraro

Jun 22, 2018
Besides breast, butt, lip enhancements what about piercings, tattoos? Permanent slave collars, branding, enforced chastity through belts or cunt locking piercings?

I'm all for chastity belts btw.

Michael_57

Mar 13, 2019
One thing I missed to observe / mention is a problem I encounter while using "inverted colors". The save games cannot be read anymore. Save games should be excluded from the effects of "inverted colors".

dopefish

Game Developer
May 28, 2017
OP UPDATED TO v1.5
Thank you!

Anyone know who is Rebecca?
She is a model known as Kessie A, the particular image is from MetArt shot called "Probablo", here:

I hope this update fixed the harsh lag I was getting from the get-go, downloading now.
It should be fixed! Please let me know if it isn't.

I've checked the new version. Nicely improved and streamlined. I like it.

I checked the mod too (not finished yet). More or less the same mechanics, but a more than slightly different story. If I might suggest, you could make it into 2 nice little games with different stories.

I'm not against similar games. I'm only against copies that don't work. So having 2 different stories but 1 game mechanic - that sounds good to me.
DerpTheDark is welcome to keep working on his mod as far as I'm concerned, I'ved played it myself and I quite like it - though it's not exactly the direction I'm taking the main game.

This goes for anyone in general, feel free to modify the game any way you see fit. I'd appreciate if you left my name in there somewhere with a link to the original - or at least me know so I can take a look at your version.

You can just report the OP with a link to the tfgames.site(game link) that its be updated and the uploaders will get to it. Or just post there's a new update and someone will report the post saying "New Update" with a link and the OP will be updated when the uploaders/mods get to it.
Ah, okay. I'll do that in the future!

i like the premise of the game but im more into female protagonist don't suppose you'll eventually add one?
Well, no and yes. The game will have a male protagonist for the forseeable future, there are no plans to be able to start as a female - however gender transformation is a big aspect of the game so you'll be able to turn yourself into a female eventually.

Will MC eventually turn female or he can be only sissy?
Yes, fully female will be possible eventually, including paths with no sissy or gay (male-male) content.

Cool that sissy is avoidable, but what about gay? If there is unavoidable male-male content, I'll pass.
The male-male content is MORE avoidable than the sissy content. There are some random events that, while not exactly sissy content, at least imply that sort of stuff for the main character (hypnosis), they're avoidable if you use the back and forwards arrows I suppose, and you don't have to go down that path. Gay (male-male) content is entirely avoidable, you get the option to start down the gay route but can avoid it fully and easily.

Absolutely! More modifications along those lines are planned - though some things are hard to code for and to find images for. For example, I'd love to add haircuts to the game - but if no scenes actually refer to the hair, what's the point? I'd need to retroactively go back and edit every mention of a slave's hair - so it's a bit more work than it might seem.

More extreme modifications are planned, though a lot further into the future. I'm talking things like limb amputation, permanent high heels, removing of tongues/ability to speak, branding, removal of ribs, human cattle transformation etc. This will all be optional of course, as some people strongly dislike that kind of stuff - and it's not going to be in the game for quite some time to be sure, a lot of more basic things to do before then.

Who is she? Is there anyone that knows? If so thanks :)
She is a model known as Kessie A, the particular image is from MetArt shot called "Probablo", here:

i was going to ask when are getting the protagonist to fully become female, but 1000 people already asked it so i'm just gonna make this pointless comment here
Pointless answer: yes.

Unique:
Dominate a submissive client. ( Rebecca isn't currently interested in being dominant.)

How can i make her "interested in being dominant" ? :)
It's random, you need to get the lesbian random event then the shemale on female random event twice. It's one of those things that the first page of the game warns you might take up to 200 weeks to get. To get the lesbian random event, Rebecca needs to be submissive enough to give handjobs. It also makes it more likely to happen if you only have Rebecca and none of the other slaves currently.

Pretty sure I have some vids with her... Eastern European, usually goes by a single name, but has a few pseudonyms...

Got it: Anjelica. Apparently Russian and also goes by Krystal Boyd, which seems like it might be an equally/more popular name.
It's not Anjelica/Krystal Boyd, though they do look quite similar.

One thing I missed to observe / mention is a problem I encounter while using "inverted colors". The save games cannot be read anymore. Save games should be excluded from the effects of "inverted colors".
Thanks! That's a good observation - I never knew if anyone was actually using the inverted colours or not. I'll see about fixing that.

Michael_57

Mar 13, 2019
I've played a bit more on the mod-version. There seem to be a lot of counters in use, but you cannot see half of them. Thus you cannot check what you should promote at best.

I've got 5 of the 6 ladies but not the succubus or the angel. The price for their bed (the 6th one) is extremely high. That might be out of bounds for most players. Either I'm playing it wrong or this should be getting a reduced price. As it is I will never reach the 8 girl limit - just more grind than I can stand (and I'm very tolerant on that).

dopefish

Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Release 16 is out, find it here or here

I'm gonna try to get the OP updated as well.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I've read posts that claim you can avoid the random events that make the MC more submissive, but they lack the necessary detail. Is it simply reloading the autosave ? That's a PITA, I'd prefer a setting to just turn that stuff off

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
I've read posts that claim you can avoid the random events that make the MC more submissive, but they lack the necessary detail. Is it simply reloading the autosave ? That's a PITA, I'd prefer a setting to just turn that stuff off
All HTML games using this engine have a button in the top left that lets you go back to the previous page (Within the window itself, not your browser's Back button). The way this game handles its event generation means you can keep undoing and redoing actions until you get the desired results.

Animelovar

May 9, 2018
Will we be able to start as a female in the future or somehow get there through surgery? Really would like to start as one or just become one. Also maybe female patrons?

Just some suggestions. :) Other than that I do love the game and hope you continue with it.

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
A setting would be nice to have. Until that gets implemented you either have to use the implemented back button or just edit the html, go to lines 3038 - 3040, they should read:
Code:
        <<if random(1,100) <= 60>>
            <<set $EventList.push("SissyHypno" + $SissyHypnoNumber + "")>>
        <<endif>>
add "/%" infront of the first line and "%/" behind the last line (no "). Unless you pleasure the clients yourself you now should not see sissy content (maybe the one in the office, but that can only trigger once). If you do some handys yourself and get submission above 100, you'll get events from the bruce story line and get some more sissy stuff.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Is it all sissy or is there a option to turn that content off?
Sissy content can be pursued--not fully yet--but it isn't completely necessary. You are given clear choices toward a submissive or dominant route. There are some early "hypno" videos that suggest a Sissy route, but over time I had the choice of not pursuing that route and going Dom (i.e. you can refuse to wear panties).

That said, it is very hard to avoid gay content without losing the game or getting further in debt. Especially since the Dev just made the money-making bit harder. When you obtain the surgical center you can also choose to increase or decrease penis size. I do believe they should add sissy tags, though, because there is a choosable feminization route.

Last edited:
Reactions: MonteChristo

dopefish

Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Well, you'll have some unavoidable scenes that imply sissy stuff, but you'll eventually get a choice to say no (don't wear panties). Otherwise, yeah, it's the arrows right now.

Will we be able to start as a female in the future or somehow get there through surgery? Really would like to start as one or just become one. Also maybe female patrons?

Just some suggestions. :) Other than that I do love the game and hope you continue with it.
Absolutely planned for you to be able to do surgery to yourself - no plans to allow you to start out as a female though.

A setting would be nice to have. Until that gets implemented you either have to use the implemented back button or just edit the html, go to lines 3038 - 3040, they should read:
Code:
        <<if random(1,100) <= 60>>
            <<set $EventList.push("SissyHypno" + $SissyHypnoNumber + "")>>
        <<endif>>
add "/%" infront of the first line and "%/" behind the last line (no "). Unless you pleasure the clients yourself you now should not see sissy content (maybe the one in the office, but that can only trigger once). If you do some handys yourself and get submission above 100, you'll get events from the bruce story line and get some more sissy stuff.
Easy enough for me to add a toggle I suppose, since there's some demand for it. I'll do that for next version.

Sissy content can be pursued--not fully yet--but it isn't completely necessary. You are given clear choices toward a submissive or dominant route. There are some early "hypno" videos that suggest a Sissy route, but over time I had the choice of not pursuing that route and going Dom (i.e. you can refuse to wear panties).

That said, it is very hard not to avoid gay content without losing the game or getting further in debt. Especially since the Dev just made the money-making bit harder. When you obtain the surgical center you can also choose to increase or decrease penis size. I do believe they should add sissy tags, though, because there is a choosable feminization route.
Very well put. I'll definitely add Sissy tags to the game once I get ownership of the thread, because there is sissy content.

Michael_57

Mar 13, 2019
Make yourself dominant enough. Than you can tell your friend, that you can make males submit too. That will be the attempt to get you submissive. All other gay offerings can be avoided - don't give handjobs and say no to anything that seems sissy to you. Well, that is all to it.

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes