Tjock

Jun 4, 2018
I feel like i'm not progressing at all just advancing week after week without any new content. Also is there any way to know what to do or what requirements there are for certain events?

Last edited:
Reactions: Habequiddum

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
How do I make MC tits bigger? I have been stuck at A cups for a while. Does cycling through the tits events provoke it? Also, is there a way to be a dominant shemale rather than a sissy? Hope such a path may be considered.
For now, MC's tits do not get bigger than A. Your boobie dreams are just flavour dreams, insofar only hormone-related dreams make da boobie grow.

Also, as far as I know the only Dom scene is going into the Men's Bathroom for the Gloryhole event with a thicc dick. Won't spoil it for you!

GS523523

Aug 23, 2020
Also, is there a way to be a dominant shemale rather than a sissy? Hope such a path may be considered.
You can increase your dominance by buying more influence. It changes the text for a few scenes. Like I think when the slave catches you on a dildo if you have low influence she laughs at you, but if you have high influence she gets scared and you force her to help get you off.

I feel like i'm not progressing at all just advancing week after week without any new content. Also is there any way to know what to do or what requirements there are for certain events?
Besides leveling up your slaves, the only new content you can see is the sissy path. The problem with it is that the %chance of triggering the next scene is very low. See this post I made to fix:
Here's how to fix this:
1. Open the html file with notepad++ (or any suitable text editor)
2. Ctrl+F "RandomEvent", it will eventually take you down to around line 5373: "<<if random(1,100) <= 70>>"
3. Change 70 to 30, or even lower. This value controls the balance of slave events vs player events (lower value = more player events)
4. Save and play.

(Optionally you can also keep Ctrl+F until you get to line 1813:"<<set $RandomEventChance = 80>>" This controls the chance that you get a random event at all. You can make it 90 or even 100 to get an event every week.)
EDIT:
Actually, it would probably be easier for me to upload my modded game so you guys can download. THIS IS V23.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkarhon
Oct 12, 2018
So when is next update coming?
I pretty much seen everything this game has to offer and I was going to the old transforming into a woman thing since that was the only thing left to do.
Would be interesting if you as a character transform into a woman and become a slave which would be ironic since you do start as the manager of slaves.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
You can increase your dominance by buying more influence. It changes the text for a few scenes. Like I think when the slave catches you on a dildo if you have low influence she laughs at you, but if you have high influence she gets scared and you force her to help get you off.
I have max influence. I think. The only thing that is left is that option to get more influence but I think 11 is good enough? But even then, you keep getting sub points and don't really dom anyone.

For now, MC's tits do not get bigger than A. Your boobie dreams are just flavour dreams, insofar only hormone-related dreams make da boobie grow.

Also, as far as I know the only Dom scene is going into the Men's Bathroom for the Gloryhole event with a thicc dick. Won't spoil it for you!
That is a little disappointing. And yes, I did find that scene in the restaurant WC. :D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Tau_Iota

GS523523

Aug 23, 2020
I have max influence. I think. The only thing that is left is that option to get more influence but I think 11 is good enough? But even then, you keep getting sub points and don't really dom anyone.
Yeah 11 is good enough. I think 9 is good enough.
As far as I understand, Influence doesn't unlock new scenes, or start a dom path or anything, it just changes the text of other scenes. So if you go down the sissy path, you're just going to be a dominant sissy instead of a submissive one.
I'm not really sure if sub points do anything besides unlocking new scenes for your pc servicing males. Just like for your slaves. You shouldn't be worrying about those.

Jul 12, 2020
The three years thing is only if you're playing the sissy route. Right now the non-sissy route is much lighter
Yeah noticing that. I'm not sissyfying myself so it was short
That being said.... I keep asking people who complain about this what they'd like to see and almost never get a reply.
Well If you're asking me :
* sister should fail in her endeavour and come back home again, where MC could ... (insert several routes)
* I want a "mom-whore" with 2 virgin twin daughters
* breeding is nice route too too fill your "Hotel" . pity there is no magic; euh we have hypno so... , having " "-crystals would be nice 9 weeks till birth (and 18 weeks till adult) => make those parameters to speed up.
* the gang-girl should re appear frequently and MC could have a dom or sub relation (if sissy or not) with her, if dom partake in the gang raiding the neighbourhood for "prospects". Gang Girl could drop of some victims for rehabilitation
* more Girls, even just more different pic's/gif's/mp4/webm
+ thing that bothers me most in these games, you write a story, include a picture and they do not match. Yeah it can be hard to find a picture that shows the big boobed petite orcish girl in a red ballroom gown wearing stiletto's and a pearl necklace. And then You show such a pic and she is not wearing that necklace arrgh :cool: is it so hard to drop the necklace in the text.:unsure:
Yeah offc i'm kidding with the example (not really, it was a nun) or inconsistency with Rebecca going form 0-cup to H to B-cup
* Goddess forbid no religion, always someone get's offended. stay away from that, but then again break in some nuns:love:

need more ideas ?
* unsissify : "reap" dick length, width , sperm volume, ball size ... and apply to yourself getting bigger, more fertile, cum more, stronger, endurance ...... and sissify your new male whores this way.

Last edited:
Reactions: GS523523

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
What sister? And adding elements from that slave management game Free Cities wouldn't be bad.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Not sure about the servicing males part, but it does require a single hypno video since Jordan is a straight man- you need to have the content to convince him otherwise.
Wasn't sure either so had a quick look, and it requires the MC to have seen several hypno videos before hiring him ($SeenSissyHypno2), making it quite easy to miss the event chain simply by hiring Jordan too soon. It's the JordanDrunk event that requires you to have whored out the MC ($PCProCount > 0).

(ETA: On a whim, I just rushed through the game and without save-scumming events it took me till week 38 before getting $SeenSissyHypno2. Normally, I'd want to hire the bartender as early as is economically sustainable in order to unlock the second slave, but if you do that you miss out on Jordan's path. Very easily done if you don't know that waiting unlocks a hidden option.)

I think one thing these conversations today has reinforced for me is that it seems there's an interest in a way to mark PC as willing to have sex with men, even if he isn't interested in participating in sex work/bottoming.
Well, duh. But since the game has been so heavily focused on the sissy/sub MC so far, I would expect most current patrons' interests to lie that way. I can't really get up in arms about seeing to the paying supporters' wants first.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
What sister? And adding elements from that slave management game Free Cities wouldn't be bad.
There's a sister mentioned in the prologue but she plays no part in the game for now:
When your father finally succumbed to the contamination that had long been plaguing his body you were left with the family business: A once thriving hostel that was always teeming with guests.
You and your younger sister, Cassie, grew up in and around that hostel, spending time with the travelers who passed through.
Travelers would generally spend a night or two, appreciating the chance to sleep in a soft bed and getting a bellyful of food before venturing on.
Many were adventurers and scavengers, headed into the Wastes - others were traders stopping by on their way to the city.
You met many colourful individuals at the hostel, and learned a lot about people - their motivations, desires, and drives.
Both you and your sister helped out where you could around the hostel: everything from offloading new deliveries and restocking the larder to taking orders and serving customers in the cafeteria.
That was a long time ago, before the Blight came to town. Your father's legacy was no longer thriving. By the time he died, the neighbouring buildings that used to bustle with activity now sat quiet and abandoned.
There are few travelers on the roads these days - fewer still are looking for a place to spend the night.
Even fewer would choose a hostel located in this kind of neighbourhood.

Your inheritance quickly became more of a curse than a blessing.
You sank all your money into the hostel but never managed to turn a profit.
One day, Cassie decided to leave the failing establishment to find greener pastures.
You still hate her for abandoning the family - for abandoning you. There were only the two of you left, you were meant to stick together.

isonaps

May 3, 2020
Yeah noticing that. I'm not sissyfying myself so it was short

Well If you're asking me :
* sister should fail in her endeavour and come back home again, where MC could ... (insert several routes)
* I want a "mom-whore" with 2 virgin twin daughters
* breeding is nice route too too fill your "Hotel" . pity there is no magic; euh we have hypno so... , having " "-crystals would be nice 9 weeks till birth (and 18 weeks till adult) => make those parameters to speed up.
* the gang-girl should re appear frequently and MC could have a dom or sub relation (if sissy or not) with her, if dom partake in the gang raiding the neighbourhood for "prospects". Gang Girl could drop of some victims for rehabilitation
* more Girls, even just more different pic's/gif's/mp4/webm
+ thing that bothers me most in these games, you write a story, include a picture and they do not match. Yeah it can be hard to find a picture that shows the big boobed petite orcish girl in a red ballroom gown wearing stiletto's and a pearl necklace. And then You show such a pic and she is not wearing that necklace arrgh :cool: is it so hard to drop the necklace in the text.:unsure:
Yeah offc i'm kidding with the example (not really, it was a nun) or inconsistency with Rebecca going form 0-cup to H to B-cup
* Goddess forbid no religion, always someone get's offended. stay away from that, but then again break in some nuns:love:

need more ideas ?
* unsissify : "reap" dick length, width , sperm volume, ball size ... and apply to yourself getting bigger, more fertile, cum more, stronger, endurance ...... and sissify your new male whores this way.
So some of the stuff you mention is already planned so to speak- if anyone is interested, there's a Design Document on the discord.
- Dope does want to reintroduce the sister at some point in a revenge scenario.
- Not an idea I've seen talked about, but also not one I'd be interested in writing. (ykinmk and that's Okay.)
- I haven't seen breeding mentioned as a filling up the brothel thing, but rather as a uh... source of Extra Income. But breeding has been planned as the 'kink' for girl... 3 or 4?
- Like I said earlier, more gang content is written, just needs to be added in. And even from there, could be developed further. But the idea is definitely to have two paths.
- More girls is of course planned, but no one is currently writing them, so they'd be much further off.
-Not my department so I can't really comment.
- Again, there is a religious play kink girl planned, but I'm not writing her. (not against it- in fact, somewhere in some docs that are basically the 'this could take years before there's a point in implementing it' section, I have a whole subplot thing about a church in the area that has been doing shady shit.)

I'm not sure how many people are interested in unsissfying? Like, there will be a path to sissifying the male whores when they come even without having been a sissy first. Are there people specifically interested in being sissified and then... unsissified?

isonaps

May 3, 2020
Wasn't sure either so had a quick look, and it requires the MC to have seen several hypno videos before hiring him ($SeenSissyHypno2), making it quite easy to miss the event chain simply by hiring Jordan too soon. It's the JordanDrunk event that requires you to have whored out the MC ($PCProCount > 0).

(ETA: On a whim, I just rushed through the game and without save-scumming events it took me till week 38 before getting $SeenSissyHypno2. Normally, I'd want to hire the bartender as early as is economically sustainable in order to unlock the second slave, but if you do that you miss out on Jordan's path. Very easily done if you don't know that waiting unlocks a hidden option.)

Well, duh. But since the game has been so heavily focused on the sissy/sub MC so far, I would expect most current patrons' interests to lie that way. I can't really get up in arms about seeing to the paying supporters' wants first.
Hmmm, I've taken over the Jordan storyline from the person who had written it before (and written the stripper/lapdance scene) I think I can write an alternative, especially since none of the scenes I've written following deal with PC having been participating in the sex work. Though maybe it'll take an extra scene or two since it won't be a direct 'oh wow boss, heard you've been sucking dick- can't stop thinking about that' and more of the PC planting thoughts into his head.
And I can pitch to Dope that it be dropped from hypno 2 to just being the first one. Sometimes those decisions are made at random. Or maybe even have it be that there's an option at the end of hypno2 if you've already hired Jordan that is along the lines of 'you might want to share this with your bartender'

You would not be wrong about the Patron thing. It is why I'm always a bit baffled by people who are like 'who would ever want that path' and the answer is... those people who want that path are the most vocal. And definitely are the ones who are putting money where their mouths are.

That being said, I'm not usually writing for the very next release unless Dope has personally hit me up for a 'need this scene before it goes out'. My job is to make sure that content exists to be put in when Dope needs it- even if that is several releases down the line- so I have no problem deviating from the current sissy track. I just hadn't considered that people who were so anti-PC sex work would also still want any m/m, especially since the first m/m sex work scene is neutral- he's not bottoming, just giving a handjob. I've been thinking about how I personally would solve the dom gay/sub gay thing and I think it'd still have that scene involved? It would just be a scene later on that's more along the lines of a client trying to be super dominant and PC kind of chuckling and being like 'look, I'm down for mutual pleasure, or even focusing on you for cash- but I'm not your boy.'

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Or maybe even have it be that there's an option at the end of hypno2 if you've already hired Jordan that is along the lines of 'you might want to share this with your bartender'
I think that would be a significant QoL improvement (and I should think fairly easy to implement: It's not as if there's a major hypno scene connected to his hiring that would need to be rewritten).
Having hidden paths depending on the player doing things in a specific, secret order only leads to frustration IMO, so it would be great if there were these opportunities to 'catch up' if you'd for some reason approached the game tasks in a different order.

Reactions: 0culus

GS523523

Aug 23, 2020
- Again, there is a religious play kink girl planned, but I'm not writing her. (not against it- in fact, somewhere in some docs that are basically the 'this could take years before there's a point in implementing it' section, I have a whole subplot thing about a church in the area that has been doing shady shit.)
As someone else suggested earlier, please make this an option in the fetish list at the start. I get that athiests find this shit hot, but I don't want to be reminded about God while I'm fapping.

I'm not sure how many people are interested in unsissfying? Like, there will be a path to sissifying the male whores when they come even without having been a sissy first. Are there people specifically interested in being sissified and then... unsissified?
I'm personally not so interested in the unsissifying as I am in progressing the gay path, both with Bruce and Jordan.

Reactions: gregers

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Regarding the above discussions, I'd say, if the writers and dev have time and want to do it, they should add more options and QoL to the game. So yes, Church corruption, sister shit, un-sissification, etc. While I understand the prioritization of Patreons over the rest of us, it would go a long way to even potentially expanding the base with some tipping of the hat in other directions as well.

Jul 12, 2020
Maybe I have to state it more clearly, you the PC/MC starts off as a "meek sissy like, low-life 4cm stiff guy", but by sissifying , you take over there strengths and get "transformed"/unsissified into a 32cm powerful handsome stud.
But I guess it's a bit to late for that.

• Haha
Reactions: Sorter
3.90 star(s) 33 Votes