4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

glasslip9999

Aug 4, 2019
I cannot work this shit out, I downloaded and installed some girl pack.

Because instructions were quite unclear I just extracted them in Characters and Resources\Characters both just to be sure, but in game I don't see any girls.
View attachment 4056696

It says it doesn't find any girlsx files, but they're right fucking there! where it's supposed to be looking for them!

I'm just about ready to write this game off as unplayable garbage... Because that's literally what I'm sitting up with.

Edit: Ok, so I removed the zip file which was sitting in the characters folder along with the girlsx files; and then one of the girls shows up. So apparently stray files in the cahracters folder breaks the game?
As far as I remember there are 2 types of girlpacks: rgirlsx and girlsx, the 1st one is for random generated girls (they have random name, stats, traits and use general art), 2nd one is for unique girls (they have set name, stats, traits and use unique art). There are different ways to find girls like: buy, find them in catacombs, walk in a city, kidnap, give birth.

The version in this thread is old, you might wanna check the updated version from . It's fan made and I'm not sure if it's actually better but definitely worth looking into. Besides, it's open source and you might learn stuff you need.
Girlpacks are hard to find nowadays, but best place is their forum (pinkpetal), many links are dead but some still work.

Reactions: Velomous
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes