• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Rex01

Dec 7, 2021
Version 1.12 is the latest one available on this site. Version 1.13 is available through the dev's Patreon.

The content is still there, you just need an unlock file to access it. It's the same file used to unlock all the hidden content in season two.
Can you get v 1.12 for android‽

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
I enjoyed the first game back when I played it apparently a year ago according to my game files but I didn't like that the gallery was only animations rather than full scene replay. I spent some time trying to get a gallery working in my old game and actually used a lot of information Rich has posted in the dev help area, so I thought I'd take a stab at throwing a scene gallery together for episode 1.

Attached is a zip containing two files, just put them both in your game/ directory and there will be a new menu at the main menu called "scene gallery", this contains all of the scenes (I think) and will allow you to replay the full scene. None of it is locked so if you haven't actually finished episode 1 then you should do that first I suppose. :)

No idea if this has any impact on the game itself as I haven't played through with the files there, the gallery works fine for me though.

hinatalily13

Jan 11, 2021
I enjoyed the first game back when I played it apparently a year ago according to my game files but I didn't like that the gallery was only animations rather than full scene replay. I spent some time trying to get a gallery working in my old game and actually used a lot of information Rich has posted in the dev help area, so I thought I'd take a stab at throwing a scene gallery together for episode 1.

Attached is a zip containing two files, just put them both in your game/ directory and there will be a new menu at the main menu called "scene gallery", this contains all of the scenes (I think) and will allow you to replay the full scene. None of it is locked so if you haven't actually finished episode 1 then you should do that first I suppose. :)

No idea if this has any impact on the game itself as I haven't played through with the files there, the gallery works fine for me though.
You're awesome man. Thank you!!!!!!

hinatalily13

Jan 11, 2021
Whores of Thrones [v1.12] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 933 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 443 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 425 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
The MEGA Link for Season 1 Windows isn't working. Would be great if you could look into that!

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
What's going to be in the new Arya chapter? I don't think there is anything interest in Braavos now, and now interesting chars.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Eh, sounds like an original characters plot. Might be good, but idk. So far all other canon characters are involved elsewhere.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
i cant download from any windows link is it me ? or smthn wrong with the links ?
The Workupload link seems to be working for me. The rest of them are dead. I guess the uploader didn't do such a great job. Either that, or they went long enough without downloads that they timed out.

For a mere $1, of course, you can get the files directly from the author's Patreon or SubscribeStar...

3.90 star(s) 26 Votes