Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Amazing how active this place has become once everybody got a free version of the game - then do nothing but complain about something they got for free. Especially when it is well known that characters/stories are unlocked by making certain decisions in previous episodes.

Completing every quest doesn't necessarily unlock Arya, you have to make certain choices with previous characters to do so
What choices are these?

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
I have question, why does Whore of thrones season 1 say it complete when matter what I do, I always get the same outcome that leads to game just stop all together with no new scenes? When you unlock the gallery I never got chance to see A LOT of those scenes in my play throughs with Arya and Sansa! Is it blocked?

wamakima5004

Dec 17, 2017
I have question, why does Whore of thrones season 1 say it complete when matter what I do, I always get the same outcome that leads to game just stop all together with no new scenes?
IIRC there is not much real choices in season 1. It just lead to season 2

When you unlock the gallery I never got chance to see A LOT of those scenes in my play throughs with Arya and Sansa! Is it blocked?
Some of their scene are "side scenes" aka you don't get them if you just follow the main quest.

3.80 star(s) 29 Votes