estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: S2 Ep 08 + IC + Gallery unlock
Size 573 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port!

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
I've never played this game before..it seems that its maker tried to make the characters look like the characters of the famous series, but I see that some of the characters are not attractive to me..... is there a choice of girls and scenes?? Or are all scenes mandatory, whether scenes of cruelty or some sexual scenes?

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
So after some digging I found a neat trick. If you enable the console with unren you can trigger the scenes you want to view manually.

1. Download this ->https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

2. Use option 3

3. SHIFT - O in game to open the console (this should be done while at the screen in game where you choose a location to travel to)

4. Type or paste this line of code and run it. (Replace the XXXXX with the event ID you want to see)

Code:
call expression get_event_by_id("XXXXXXXXXXXXXX").start_label from _call_expression

For example this will trigger the Joffery/Cersei scene I posted about before

Code:
call expression get_event_by_id("cersei_kl_cersei_dark_dreams").start_label from _call_expression
and this will trigger one of the new "step" incest scenes with John/Cat

Code:
call expression get_event_by_id("quest_manningTheWall_event13").start_label from _call_expression

If you are wondering how to find an event ID for a scene you want its a bit tricky. You need to use Unren to Extract then decompile the .rpy files(code of the game) to view in notepad++. You then use say a game asset name like an image or a video from the extracted game assets created by unren and then "find in files" in Notepad++ to locate where its called in the code. The event IDs are the labels you see like this in the code however you need to remove the "_start" from the end of them.

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
So this is what Game of Thrones would look like if they worshipped the God of Tits and Wine.

Hey, Funfiction, are you using Sangriart's characters for most of the girls? How did you make Ned or Petyr or other characters? Is it with FaceTransfer?

Last edited:

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Hey, Funfiction, are you using Sangriart's characters for most of the girls? How did you make Ned or Petyr or other characters? Is it with FaceTransfer?
These models with some modifications. As for man Im using combination of facetransfer, modeling and texture painting.

Reactions: BiggestDickest
3.80 star(s) 29 Votes