FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017

The story in v 0.2 version takes place in King's Bay - a capital city of Easteros.
So I have to create few new characters for this story.

I want to introduce to you first of them: Shy.

Don't be fooled by her name, she's not that shy at all !
Shy.png

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Ok I'd like an honest answer: this is just a series of random sex scenes with got characters, or you plan to add nice dialogues\story\choices too? The art is fantastic, but it's not enough for me tbh. I didn't try the game yet, but what I would have done is tell the story from different points of view with some variables (choices) altering a few scenes (and dialogues) and (in rare cases) branching the story in a different direction.

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Ok I'd like an honest answer: this is just a series of random sex scenes with got characters, or you plan to add nice dialogues\story\choices too? The art is fantastic, but it's not enough for me tbh. I didn't try the game yet, but what I would have done is tell the story from different points of view with some variables (choices) altering a few scenes (and dialogues) and (in rare cases) branching the story in a different direction.
You can try v0.1 version and you will find out that we have a story :) The demo version was only to show to you how quality art will be and what gameplay system we developed. Don't worry, this game is not some random sex scenes, it is a visual novel story with choices. Choices will have more or less affect on later story. In v02 you will have more choices that will have affect on current story.

Reactions: Mwanted

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017

I have created another character, the brothel owner Peter.
Some people say that his 'finger' is quite little, but they may just envy him.
Peter.jpg

Reactions: Mwanted and xenos87

Cyan

Jul 25, 2017
I would but there is no running save function and I have to go now. And when I'm back I have to start from beginning? :(
There is a save function.

The new content is on a 'new path', so a save wouldn't help you anyways. You start immediately with new content.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
There is a save function.

The new content is on a 'new path', so a save wouldn't help you anyways. You start immediately with new content.
Yes there is a "save function" but it doesn't save. I tried it several times but the slot stays empty.

Cyan

Jul 25, 2017
Yes there is a "save function" but it doesn't save. I tried it several times but the slot stays empty.
Hmm, interesting. I'm not why it's doing that to be honest.

Still, when you start a new game you can immediately begin with the new content ("Drakaris").

Of course, it doesn't help that you can't save and try out new paths etc. I'll look into it.

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
That's what I have done, right jumped on the "dragon" ;) Btw 64 bit version if this matters.

Cyan

Jul 25, 2017
Btw 64 bit version if this matters.
It doesn't unfortunately.

The only thing that comes to mind, is that you have write protection over the file-save location. Running the game in administrator mode would fix the issue, if that's what the problem is.

I assume it's a problem saving in general, not necessarily overwriting saves. Correct?

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
Admin rights didn't solve it... Where does it save? I didn't found any save path but creating some didn't help either. So I think I maybe missed the right place if that's the problem..

Cyan

Jul 25, 2017
On Windows its -

Disk:/Users/ComputerNameHere/Appdata/LowcalLow/CyanFictionGames/WoT

Appdata is a 'hidden' folder, if you don't have it unhidden.

Tools -> Folder Options -> View -> 'Show hidden files, folders, and drives'

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
On Windows its -

Disk:/Users/ComputerNameHere/Appdata/LowcalLow/CyanFictionGames/WoT

Appdata is a 'hidden' folder, if you don't have it unhidden.

Tools -> Folder Options -> View -> 'Show hidden files, folders, and drives'
Found it. There are still the old saves of the 1st demo. Maybe this is the reason?

Cyan

Jul 25, 2017
Could be, delete them and see if the issue gets fixed

theres definitely something fishy going on, i can't recreate the problem at all

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
Found it. There are still the old saves of the 1st demo. Maybe this is the reason?
YES THAT was the fault! Deleting the old saves solved the problem!

@Cyan

Maybe it is possible in future to save the saves in the gamepath? I usually play at several PCs using an external HD and when the saves are in the "Appdata/LowcalLow/CyanFictionGames/WoT" folder it's bad.

Last edited:

Cyan

Jul 25, 2017
Maybe it is possible in future to save the saves in the gamepath? I usually play at several PCs using an external HD and when the saves are in the "Appdata/LowcalLow/CyanFictionGames/WoT" folder it's bad.
That save location was made at the direct request of Funfic. (For use across different versions)

I'm of a similar mind of you to be honest, but that's just the way it is now.

Added Tags and fixed Op.
Thank you

Reactions: Blank8571
3.80 star(s) 30 Votes