Sep 25
New v 0.7 Ned episode for Captain

Sep 23
New v 0.7 Ned episode for Warden

Sep 21
New v 0.7 beta2 Ned episode for King and Lord Commander

Sep 19
Progress
I just played alpha version of new episode and it looks good. I've found a few bugs but nothing major. We should release beta version tomorrow

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Wow these models look really good, especially the Daenerys one :oops:

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
Im getting an error in this new update in Arya episode. Everytime i go to the practice room with Syrio, i get to see the scene but then at the end it gives me an error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't get past that point,if i press ignore, the quest just reset and can't do nothing else.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Im getting an error in this new update in Arya episode. Everytime i go to the practice room with Syrio, i get to see the scene but then at the end it gives me an error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't get past that point,if i press ignore, the quest just reset and can't do nothing else.
Haven't encountered that error could be your save that's the problem I had something similar in another scene appear but it turns out it was my save causing it.

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
Haven't encountered that error could be your save that's the problem I had something similar in another scene appear but it turns out it was my save causing it.
It could be the case. Anyone has a save at the beggining of the new update? Greatly appreaciate it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 30 Votes