Shocker

Jun 2, 2017
So playing Ned as a protag seems... bound to not end well. I just picked this one up and am wondering about the structure of the game. Does it just move you from character-to-character as the player? Do you have a small set number of characters you play as (RPG style)? Or is this trying to be like GoT in it's storytelling by moving the PoV around to multiple characters (without RPG elements)?

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/quest/arya/needleWielder/quest_needleWielder_3.rpy", line 70, in <module>
NameError: name 'save_is_censored' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "gameloop.rpyc", line 117, in script call
File "quest/arya/needleWielder/quest_needleWielder_3.rpyc", line 70, in script
File "D:\Mega\WhoresOfThrones-0.75-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\Mega\WhoresOfThrones-0.75-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\Mega\WhoresOfThrones-0.75-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/quest/arya/needleWielder/quest_needleWielder_3.rpy", line 70, in <module>
NameError: name 'save_is_censored' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Whores Of Thrones 0.75
Thu Dec 12 12:56:51 2019
```
No offense, but you don't need to post the same error over and over again.

Questions:
  1. What version of the game was the save you loaded originally created with?
  2. Was the version of the game you made the save with patched, or unpatched? (i.e. uncensored or censored?)
  3. Is the version of the game into which you are loading the save patched or unpatched? (i.e. uncensored or censored?)
I thought I had covered all the bases in terms of combinations of saves and games, but obviously I missed something. If you can give me that information, it will help me sort out what's happening and correct it. I think I may understand what's happening, but this would help me confirm it.

kanon92

Dec 27, 2017
Am i missing something? every path tells me "you've gone as far as you can in this episode" and clicking everywhere doesn't start nothing new. is there new stuff in this update right?

Reactions: childyo and pingwin

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Some storylines seem to have changed since .5. Either that or the choices have more branching now. I started a new game for .75 and can't seem to get where I was at .5. (Like, I can't seem to trigger the lesbian Arya storyline.)

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Some storylines seem to have changed since .5. Either that or the choices have more branching now. I started a new game for .75 and can't seem to get where I was at .5. (Like, I can't seem to trigger the lesbian Arya storyline.)
There is no new questline content in 0.75. If you'd read the changelog:
- New Petyr model
- New Joffrey model
- Several hundred images rendered with new models
- Over a dozen new animations for previous episodes
- New random event with Arya and Thief - after you finish all lockpick lessons you can meet thief at night in Arya's room - several new sex animations
- More brothel sex animations
- Alternate dialog font - you can choose another font in preferences - dialog font
- Some minor fixes
New questline content will come with 0.8

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I have the game but the thief in Aryas quest never appeared. She never kissed sansa and the Pycelle shit wasn't there is that in the patch only?

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes