DanyD

Mar 3, 2018
is it normal that i have a lot of quests for ned requiring to progress other quest just before his 'trial'? i have no quest available with other characters

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Could somebody please provide a save game with all galleries unlocked?
Thanks!!
The gallery unlock is not done via a save. The game tracks, in persistent memory across multiple game plays, which scenes you've seen and which you haven't, and enables the ones you've seen. (A "save" approach can't work, because the gallery is available outside of game play.)

Reactions: DonoDaCasa

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Nice storyline although I was expecting two different endings depending if Sansa had comply with previous request or not.

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
For the Sansa Bandits you have to NOT practice the water dance with Arya on her path and when as Sansa choose Arya to go with you at night. That then leads later to when they are attacked by the bandits and Arya is unable to defend herself because her swordsmanship skill is low. For the Sansa dungeon revisited 1 and 2, I believe when the options come up to profess your love to Joffery or reject him, chose the love option.
Anyone having a save for Sansa dungeon revisited 1 and 2 ? Thanks. :p

KRock19

Jul 15, 2017
Is there a walkthrough to get all the scenes of a specific character? I am very much interested in the Arya scenes.....so far I only got very few of her lewd scenes unfortunately.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Whores of thrones" version "1.10".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Whores of thrones" versione "1.10".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Is there a walkthrough to get all the scenes of a specific character? I am very much interested in the Arya scenes.....so far I only got very few of her lewd scenes unfortunately.
Not so much as a walkthrough no. And as far as I recall not much in the way of Arya lewd scenes. Perhaps we will get more Arya in season 2 FunFiction ?

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Is the spying stat implemented for Arya? (Yes, I read the FAQ and searched Arya spying, but didn't find much). If so, how does one accomplish leveling it?

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Is the spying stat implemented for Arya? (Yes, I read the FAQ and searched Arya spying, but didn't find much). If so, how does one accomplish leveling it?
There is only one spying event for Arya. Although the skill level lists more than this, they didn't end up being implemented.

Reactions: sirpedro7
3.80 star(s) 30 Votes