FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Maybe Ned dying should have been preventable and down to choices
Yes it should. But it would require bigger development team - time needed to create images for different paths (caused by major choice) would be enormous. That is why I left this major choice to our patrons. I have enough work with creating images for different paths that are created by simpler choices - for example: girl is submissive or not. To create this different paths (for smaller choices,) still required to create the some scenes twice. And patrons won't wait 6 months for update.
Solution - support game. More patrons = more people can work on this game.

Reactions: kaorok
D

Deleted member 2721482

when is the next update coming out? will it have more dany scenes (if possible with viserys too)?

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
1) I love this new kind of choise (death choise and new chapter=new mini game)
2) i d like to ask...we will see the "death scenes" or it will be like ... "daenerys was captured by... GAME OVER "?

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
1) I love this new kind of choise (death choise and new chapter=new mini game)
2) i d like to ask...we will see the "death scenes" or it will be like ... "daenerys was captured by... GAME OVER "?
Death, capture or some other bad ending ( sometimes additional animation) . And to progress you need to go back ( load save )

D

Deleted member 2721482

where is scene?
is it in an older version? If so which one? 2594232 - DAZ3D Daenerys_Targaryen FunFiction Game_of_Thrones Source_Filmmaker Viserys_Targaryen.png

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: Vamoose2020
D

Deleted member 2721482

This render originally was in two-years old demo, but was cut out and switched with slave bj, because of Patreon incest politics.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can you tell me what version of the game this was , coz that looks hot as fuck
also , no one answered my prev question : when do non patreons get access to v1.12?

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Guys, I am confused. All the quests tell me to "Advance other quests". But the only quest I can progress is Ned´s Endgame quest where he gets captured. How do I advance all the other quests?

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Guys, I am confused. All the quests tell me to "Advance other quests". But the only quest I can progress is Ned´s Endgame quest where he gets captured. How do I advance all the other quests?
Share your save here

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes