VN - Unity - Completed - Whose Girlfriend Will Be Seduced [Final] [Mekujira]

1. 1.00 star(s)

DrDownload000

The moment it's MTL WITH Unity, does mean you have to wait to read the translated stuff, that's not good bro.

Also luckily there is a save and the left girl does not have any CG so why is there then.

1 star guys, do not recommend even downloading nor looking at the CG's.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Xonra

The combination of droning text and having to pause and wait for a translator makes it drag so hard. By the time you start actually "playing" the game it feels like 20 minutes goes by then you have to take a test to make sure you've been paying attention (so you can't even skip ahead to see if there's any good parts). Fail the test, game over, start over.

It's just a reading simulator with nothing actually happening.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

addan076

Good starting premise but awful execution and very little content. Only two of the three has any scenes and the scenes aren't really good. It is mtl, and straight mtl. and I have never read bread so often in my life and genders and names are just way off so even for mtl it is really bad. If that wasn't bad enough you can't just skip and read fast as the mtl translates as you go so you have to wait a second for each line of nothing added. For the story it doesn't add anything and the MC is oblivious and literally completely out of it. If you don't take my warning and skip this you will see.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

SofieSoBad

Whose Girlfriend Will Be Seduced? - The Quizshow - The Game.
    If you ever wanted to play a adult game with scuffed quiz basis, this is the place to be.
    I made it until the third round of the third girl. How long will you survive?!
  5. 1.00 star(s)

luccel

this is one of the worse games I've ever played between the stupid as fuck quiz and the fact that the black hair girl has zero scenes there is no point playing this. go play something were all the the main girls actually get scenes and the game doesn't make you take a test for you to find out they couldn't be bothered making content