Why all these crap games on this site?

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
Hi all.

I like this site very much and its probably the best adult game site out there.
However there is a ton of games here that looks like it have a graphic artist that is 4years old.
REALY crappy stuff.

So why all these crap games on this site?
I get that everyone has their own fetish, but Cum one, how can even people get a tad turned on by these games.

Are these games just content fillers?
seen that games with high quality renders/animations don't release that often i am guessing so.

Oct 15, 2022
seen that games with high quality renders/animations don't release that often i am guessing so.
Making "high-quality renders/animations" is time-consuming, and even if you were able to create 80 scenes a day, you could not speed up the render. For example, Summer's Gone has an update only once every 6 months or so. Looking at the visuals, it's understandable why

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
I mean, why all the crap music on Apple or Spotify? Why crap movies on Netflix? Its not really the site's job to filter quality beyond TOS type stuff. Thats why reviews exsist.

Reactions: ARB582

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Making "high-quality renders/animations" is time-consuming, and even if you were able to create 80 scenes a day, you could not speed up the render. For example, Summer's Gone has an update only once every 6 months or so. Looking at the visuals, it's understandable why
Okay but why do games take half a year or more to update and still look like shit? I think often "it takes a long time to render" is used as a cop-out for lack of optimization skills and hardware.

Aug 13, 2021
Well... Summer's Gone and Being a Dik are also one of them. They look like shit but for some reason they are overrated crap. To be honest, 99.9% of the games here are totally shit. I don't even know why I'm even here or why do I still play renpy games. Most of the games here looks like they were made by kids or teenagers that have some kind of serious mental ilness.