Why all these crap games on this site?

phonexy

Dec 29, 2022
Okay but why do games take half a year or more to update and still look like shit? I think often "it takes a long time to render" is used as a cop-out for lack of optimization skills and hardware.
Have you ever tried out DAZ, which are the most games here made with?
It's a fucking pain in the ass! I gave it a try once, but I deleted it out of anger after 30 minutes, because I was not able to pose a damn hand where not every finger is always pocking through something!
Kudos to all the devs who are struggling with this piece of crap!

And well, "lack of hardware": You need at least an RTX 3090 to be able to work somewhat reasonably and fast.
This one costs a fortune on it's own. Many here make very little money, I think many do not want to afford such a thing.

Oct 15, 2022
Well... Summer's Gone and Being a Dik are also one of them. They look like shit but for some reason they are overrated crap. To be honest, 99.9% of the games here are totally shit. I don't even know why I'm even here or why do I still play renpy games. Most of the games here looks like they were made by kids or teenagers that have some kind of serious mental ilness.
You must be some sort of quality expert, right? If you write such a thing about these two games, you must be totally blind, stupid, or a total troll, nothing more.

Being a DIK - over 15,000 Patreons
Summer's Gone - over 1,300 Patreons ( successful even without sex scenes )

But you're right, those numbers and successes don't mean anything; everything is actually crap. An expert :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018

Reminds me of Stan from SP where he started seeing shit everywhere.

Last edited:

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
You have to be a bad person to have a complain about the fetish of other users in a forum of degenerates :V

apart from add the fact that mtl poetry became a fetish for me :p

Oct 14, 2022
Believe it or not but most dev's dont really care about f95zone beyond the publicity.

We are pirate's remember.
We steal stuff.
We dont pay for it.

And games cost money to make.
So most will lissen to there paying costumers.
Said costumers tent to like visual novels that let them feel like a casanova.
And where there is money to be made there are thousends talantless hacks who believe they are the next vern or baal.
There not.
And for every one that makes a game thousend give up when the learn just how much effort it takes to make a game.
And of those that make a game most dont have the time, talant of sheer deterimination to make something better then incest visual novel rape, ntr, insert as many tags as possible here.

So when you poor your heart and soul into it you want to get payed.
If for no other reason then being able to work on the game for a living.

And when it is your job you got to balance the budget.
And visual novels are cheap.

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
If you would remove all crappy games on this site, you´d probably had like 20 or so games left, and even some of those wouldn´t be that good.
I would consider some of the most popular games on this site as crap, but the bar is so low that these games get the spotlight.
Turns out that it´s pretty difficult to create a game and to write an interesting story.

Last edited:

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Most of the games here are shit because most games are shit.
In fact: most of everything is shit!

The art industry, no matter what facet you happen to be exploring, consists of 99% losers with no employable skills who hope art is their ticket out of getting a real job. Just enjoy the other 1% and get over it.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Y'all get the stuff for FREE in here, and yet complaining? :WaitWhat::FacePalm:
Bruh, franky i probably wouldn't play most of the garbage on here even if someone paid me, let alone pay for it myself.
Stuff being free doesn't mean shit. Speaking of shit, it's free too, wanna try it?
Also it's not exactly free since you spend your time on it, and you can't refund time. :sneaky::coffee:

Last edited:

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
People don't typically start off making masterpiece games. Like anything else, it takes a lot of effort and failure to get good. I appreciate the countless hours it takes to make these games, and if I don't like something about it, I try to give CONSTRUCTIVE feedback to help the creator get better -- either in this game or the next. Just kicking him in the nuts and telling him his game is shit is the short sighted and counterproductive on many levels.

P.S. Graphics aren't everything. Some of the best sex I've ever had was with the lights off. Think about it.

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
I don't see the point of this discussion. You can just ask right away, why bad games even exist in the first place. The existence of good and bad games has nothing to do with what is shared or not on this site.

Jack Madrigal

Aug 12, 2023
Remind me of that guy I knew that bought a 900€ avocado and tried to convince me it was worth it, most creators have ego the size of Jupiter, they just don't know how bad they are and how crappy their stuff is, it's ignorance, they don't know.