Why are so many games boob focused and not ass focused?

GracelessLamb

Oct 20, 2019
I haven't played any games that seemed to focus on one part of the body over the other. Maybe I just don't notice and or I'm satisfied with what I got? I prefer bums but enjoy proportionate boobies as well.
I’m a bit of a special case as a bisexual. For women, I like boobs (nice, proportionate boobs) and a butt that isn’t flat; for men, I like butts. And abs.

I just like aesthetically pleasing human beings in a sexual way.

FizzyDrink

Oct 25, 2019
Do you like men with soft bums or hard chiseled bums?

I’m a bit of a special case as a bisexual. For women, I like boobs (nice, proportionate boobs) and a butt that isn’t flat; for men, I like butts. And abs.

I just like aesthetically pleasing human beings in a sexual way.

Last edited:
Reactions: GracelessLamb

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I think working with boobs is little easyer than with butt, because there is much more morphs and movements to use. And there is another issue. I like pretty round butts, but not the really big one. And to make it like this you must change properties of butt on model for every camera angle :) Because to make good looking butt means changing it shape depending on angle.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

GracelessLamb

Oct 20, 2019
Do you like men with soft bums or hard chiseled bums?
Men that have grabbable bums. Not too big not too small. Firm, a butt that looks good in pants. Men by design aren’t as curvy as ladies so men with large butts aren’t as appealing as ladies with large butts.
I think working with boobs is little easyer than with butt, because there is much more morphs and movements to use. And there is another issue. I like pretty round butts, but not the really big one. And to make it like this you must change properties of butt on model for every camera angle :) Because to make good looking butt means changing it shape depending on angle.
You sound like me with boobs. I like nice round boobs but if they’re too big they stop being sexy.

Reactions: Joraell

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Men that have grabbable bums. Not too big not too small. Firm, a butt that looks good in pants. Men by design aren’t as curvy as ladies so men with large butts aren’t as appealing as ladies with large butts.

You sound like me with boobs. I like nice round boobs but if they’re too big they stop being sexy.
16-test.png

What about this one?

Reactions: Fantabaldu

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Some guys prefer to look at asses, because it safer. Less chance of getting caught looking at her ass, than if you were face to face with her.
15-my-eyes-are-up-here-funny-meme.jpg

GracelessLamb

Oct 20, 2019
Some guys prefer to look at asses, because it safer. Less chance of getting caught looking at her ass, than if you were face to face with her.
View attachment 445176
as someone who has to have someone else point out when her ass is being checked out by someone, I am inclined to agree. And as someone who checks out asses on a regular basis and never gets caught, I doubly agree.

Also that is a terrifying image on so many levels.

Last edited:
Reactions: polywog

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I like both but there's a big difference between the type of rack someone with with a boobjob might have vs the kind of rack that is either impossible or highly unlikely even with plastic surgery. This seems to be especially common for asian devs for some reason with just comically massive, unrealistic boobs. For me if it's outside the realm of plausibility for a real person to have who has not had surgery then it's a turn off to me. To me the whole point of a boobjob is to give the girl a rack that's "just right". So a girl with a good boobjob is someone who has tits that are probably rounder and firmer than natural tits would be but not necessarily that much bigger.

I strongly prefer realistic proportions. You can give her a nice rack without her having to be a cartoon character. And small tits can be nice as well, although I'm not a fan girls who are unusually flat. Small and perky is fine though especially for an atheletic build like a runner or something.

• Love
Reactions: GracelessLamb

Fliptoynk

Nov 9, 2018
Oh I totally agree... I'm a sucker for proportional sporty curvy figure minus the udder.

But asses shouldn't be like FAWOOOOOM! that would put the mc in a delicate situation where one false move and his dong will go JENGAAA!!!!

Last edited:

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
You might find my answer a bit odd, but I think (at least part of) the reason is because, generally, large breasts in anime/hentai defy gravity.