Sword Art Online : refugees edition.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
why did the Sword Art Online: The Trap of Breath Concealed Magic [Part 2 v0.36] [Fujino] thread get the "Not open for further replies." lock one day before update and many posts discussing the game get deleted ?

did the thread get a new ambitious janitor in charge (they do it for free lmao) ? somebody trying to hard to get noticed and climb up the made-up janny ranks ? did the thread owner get tired of getting notifications ? or is Fujino claiming it ?

1716709633917.png

Any ways, weather the storm here until the OG thread is out of quarantine.

Last edited:

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Would have been nice to have a reason for it being locked yeah, especially one day before the update drops :KEK:

Reactions: hecom

Anzai1337

Apr 30, 2022
A moderator told me the reason, he says it's because of off-topic matters (which is the SAO NTR game), and he also said that it will open again in a few days/weeks, we just have to wait.
*something considered off-topic is that subject about which anime should be the next fujino parody*

• Haha

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
A moderator told me the reason, he says it's because of off-topic matters (which is the SAO NTR game), and he also said that it will open again in a few days/weeks, we just have to wait.
Not gonna lie for something so small saying it can take weeks is kinda harsh to open the thread again.

Reactions: pnkrel and hecom

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Lmao just for this ?

• Haha

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
standard internet forum powertrip
SAO thread users should mass report the moderator and have him stripped of his meme title, a good humbling is the only cure.
View attachment 3674697
The game thread is hijacked by hundreds pages of offtopic/parody (or watever you call it), people who actually want to talk about the game content can never have a proper discussion in the thread and thats not funny.

There should have been a sperate thread for which anime should fujino work on next. (or a sperate thread for game content:ROFLMAO:)

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
standard internet forum powertrip
SAO thread users should mass report the moderator and have him stripped of his meme title, a good humbling is the only cure.
View attachment 3674697
NO, actually the mod is right. Lately, many people in the SAO NTR ONLINE comments have dedicated themselves to talking about other topics and games not related to SAO, some even going so far as to promote their game and it is very bad, it was their fault for doing that. That's why there is another thread, here we only talk about Fujino's work and theorizing about it, other games have nothing to do with it
NTROSigTest4-ezgif.com-speed.gif

Reactions: Vargran

Revering

Feb 19, 2018
NO, actually the mod is right. Lately, many people in the SAO NTR ONLINE comments have dedicated themselves to talking about other topics and games not related to SAO, some even going so far as to promote their game and it is very bad, it was their fault for doing that. That's why there is another thread, here we only talk about Fujino's work and theorizing about it, other games have nothing to do with it
View attachment 3675474
Yeah but they could've done it after the update...

ron34

Nov 18, 2018
5.27 Progress Report/進步報告
更新內容已經大部分完成,後面還需要進行測試修正和翻譯工作,大概明天或者後天才能發布。
The most update contents has been finished, but I still need time to do some test in case for any fatal bugs and do the translating tasks. So the release will be one or two days later.
為了做這個結果花了不少時間.
It takes me a lot of time to make this effect.
Honeycam 2024-05-26 20-50-51.gif
Welp, no update today.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
更新內容已經大部分完成,後面還需要進行測試修正和翻譯工作,大概明天或者後天才能發布。

The most update contents has been finished, but I still need time to do some test in case for any fatal bugs and do the translating tasks. So the release will be one or two days later.

為了做這個結果花了不少時間.
It takes me a lot of time to make this effect.

1716806991545.png