Sword Art Online : refugees edition.

crazy1st

Jul 11, 2018
ok so who will be the second Hero to compress the new update please?

im always wondering is it really not possible to patch the game instead of redownload everything for every update? idk why Fujino not make it like that, is it more work to do?

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
sounds like a reddit mod
let people yapping me not sure why they block it when the update out the page will return to normal, it not like half of the people is talk about other game and why they not warning people before close the forum

Last edited:

TeHR

Aug 19, 2017
Imagine locking a thread before the update drops, then not opening it up AFTER the update drops...

the mod needs to be demoted to jannie

Reactions: hecom

kfapopgg29

Feb 17, 2023
Locking the thread before an update is ridiculous, but not completely unjustified. So much chatter makes it impossible to search for actually useful information like updates from fujino, faqs, saves, guides, etc. These popular game threads are populated by a few terminally online people who have convos that, while not "off-topic", aren't pertinent to 99% of people viewing the thread. Would much rather have the official thread be heavily curated while most of the discussion happens in these off-shoot threads, but that requires a lot of work on the mod side.

Still, it's stupid that I had to look here to find the update.

ron34

Nov 18, 2018
Fujino is a beast, he almost finished Tuesday. It was a really great update, it's well balanced.

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
This is the best update of 2.0.

A lot of content, very little filler, several days passed, amazing night scene at the camp. Kirito, Asuna and Inoda are fully set up at work. Harassment has already begun by Inoda at work, while it is fully done in FOG. If you check the private blog he put semen in Asuna's coffee and she liked it, she also let him take a picture of her underwear underneath her office clothes.

This update is bigger than what happened during 2 month break, meaning he did take time off and it's paying off.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
This is the best update of 2.0.

A lot of content, very little filler, several days passed, amazing night scene at the camp. Kirito, Asuna and Inoda are fully set up at work. Harassment has already begun by Inoda at work, while it is fully done in FOG. If you check the private blog he put semen in Asuna's coffee and she liked it, she also let him take a picture of her underwear underneath her office clothes.

This update is bigger than what happened during 2 month break, meaning he did take time off and it's paying off.
What about Suguha, any story progression for her? No spoilers plz ;)

Castoria13

Mar 25, 2024
Can someone please record this new update and send it here? (Only asuna scene)
My laptop has really really low device and when i try to play the game, it's really lagging and framing. So i can't enjoy the cg and the gameplay
Thank you once again

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Can someone please record this new update and send it here? (Only asuna scene)
My laptop has really really low device and when i try to play the game, it's really lagging and framing. So i can't enjoy the cg and the gameplay
Thank you once again
you can download the cg set