Sword Art Online : refugees edition.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Yes but above everything there should always be a warning or something before closing anything ever. Being fed up with your own job and just doing whatever is just spitting on the community and users...
In the end you are a person being able the influence 100s-1000s of people. Thats not how you handle things, no matter how bad your day is...
the non paid janitor who """oversees""" the thread doesn't care for the game or Fujino at all, can't be bothered to do his "job" or tasks properly.

first sign or red flag was them renaming the thread after the saikei translation, shelving the og part 1 and stripping Fujino of all credits while allowing people to discuss other ntr games and animations in the thread for weeks until the actual fans who cared started to complain...

it's very sad to witness incompetence.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Jeycii_

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
To be honest, the rules are a bit vague. I understand that you shouldn't talk about other games, and yes, it happened from time to time, but for the most part, it was just a few posts and a few replies, and that's it. Talking about future installments isn't technically talking about other games, but about other anime franchises that the developer could be making in the furure. So I think it should've been handled differently than just locking the whole thread, especially considering that most people get only active around update day. Warning or blocking people that talk about other developers' games would have been a better way to handle it. :unsure:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
To be honest, the rules are a bit vague. I understand that you shouldn't talk about other games, and yes, it happened from time to time, but for the most part, it was just a few posts and a few replies, and that's it. Talking about future installments isn't technically talking about other games, but about other anime franchises that the developer could be making in the furure. So I think it should've been handled differently than just locking the whole thread, especially considering that most people get only active around update day. Warning or blocking people that talk about other developers' games would have been a better way to handle it. :unsure:
Someone probably mass-reported and that attracted a mod's attention, tbh, that's most likely why it ended getting the treatment it did.

Hell, if anything I would be worried about this thread getting the same treatment, sadly, as almost from the beginning it deviated from the 'question thread' it supposedly was, so let's hope whoever called the mod last time isn't around, especially as Fujino's next update could be anytime in the next 24 hours or so XP

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
No wonder it was so quiet, hope you guy are doing fine.

Was there any issue about posting mod for the game?
Nah, if you look at previous pages, apparently it was because people started talking a lot about other possible future games of Fujino. My theory is that it got long enough that someone mass-reported and attracted the mods' attention or something because we had such talks in the past without anything happening but this time the mod went all out in 'cleaning' house (Even some comments made 'technically' still on the subject, like me and 4ung joking about a possible Suguha sequel, got removed, after all).

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Nah, if you look at previous pages, apparently it was because people started talking a lot about other possible future games of Fujino. My theory is that it got long enough that someone mass-reported and attracted the mods' attention or something because we had such talks in the past without anything happening but this time the mod went all out in 'cleaning' house (Even some comments made 'technically' still on the subject, like me and 4ung joking about a possible Suguha sequel, got removed, after all).
What do you mean "joking"? I wasn't, it's still my wish for direct sequel.

SAO the invisible fap :LOL:

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2022
Someone probably mass-reported and that attracted a mod's attention, tbh, that's most likely why it ended getting the treatment it did.

Hell, if anything I would be worried about this thread getting the same treatment, sadly, as almost from the beginning it deviated from the 'question thread' it supposedly was, so let's hope whoever called the mod last time isn't around, especially as Fujino's next update could be anytime in the next 24 hours or so XP
Off-topic rules only applies to the game's main thread. That's why you'll see several popular games have a separate off-topic thread.

Here you can discuss whatever you want. Nobody will get banned or get the thread locked unless you break the core rules of F95Z.

Reactions: hecom

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
In my opinion, it is stupid that the moderator did not provide information about the closure, because he should provide information and should not block it

Reactions: hecom

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
No wonder it was so quiet, hope you guy are doing fine.

Was there any issue about posting mod for the game?
Welcome to the temporary shelter for homeless Fujino SAO addicts. If you had no found yourself here I would have contacted you to get you here myself. Of course not for the selfish reason of you playing the update and then making another of your greats mods. No sir!

I do feel you should start a mods thread and just keep updating the links there instead of the main thread though. Maybe you want to think about that?

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Welcome to the temporary shelter for homeless Fujino SAO addicts. If you had no found yourself here I would have contacted you to get you here myself. Of course not for the selfish reason of you playing the update and then making another of your greats mods. No sir!

I do feel you should start a mods thread and just keep updating the links there instead of the main thread though. Maybe you want to think about that?
In the Mod thread? Will think about it. But yeah having a bug report thread could be usefull too

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017

In the Mod thread? Will think about it. But yeah having a bug report thread could be usefull too
I don't think his mods are any issue in the actual official thread, really, as they're all technically on-subject, honestly I would just wait until the main thread is opened again, I wouldn't full-on count on things not getting out of hand if whoever mass-reported it doesn't do the same here out of pettiness (Because let's face it, the thread got off-topic a lot between updates and this neer happened before, this had to be someone, probably new, who got annoyed at seeing notifications pop up non-stop and no updates so close to the end of the month so they went crying to a mod rather than just turning notifications off for a few days lol).

Reactions: Kazuto123

ciccio76

Feb 15, 2022
I went to look at the gif in the tent again, I'd say they're almost the same
It is likely that Fujino took inspiration from this

Testament34

Aug 18, 2017
guys it is posted we need hero :O

Last edited: