Sword Art Online : refugees edition.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
For the moment this is the thread where at least you can talk until it closes and there will be the original thread, as I already said you should only talk about the SAO NTR ONLINE game and about the work of fujino sensei nothing more, not talk about games nagatoro, bleach, naruto, sono bisque etc and so many comments like these that are in the original thread, that is why it is better to avoid responding to them when they do that, and delete those comments and if they continue insisting then ban, but that is already the discretion of the Moderator, I'm just saying a suggestion.
View attachment 3676847
... ONE... PIECE.. !!!!... *chuckes, am i in danger now? :3*

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
View attachment 3675891

Does the preview pic remind anyone else of two worms mating or am I being freaky?
Apart from Inoda laying there like a worm, I think i know why Asuna looks so off to me.
She is moving forward AND backward like she is in combat or doing martial arts..
In hentais etc you usually just move up-and downwards, so maybe thats why im thinking it looks a bit off?...

ron34

Could you also please tell him, that these tent movements look a bit off? Like probably for the reasons I just mentioned here.
Would be really cool, maybe it can still adjust them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4ung-4ang

renjen

Apr 26, 2020
Took me almost 2 days to realize the thread was even locked, cuz I just check the thread when there's a notification of a new message. Thought it was bizarre it went silent, but it all makes sense now.

Kinda glad though seeing the reason why it got locked cuz I didn't care for all the "future game" talk. Seeing as we just entered the 2nd arc of 3 arcs for Part 2, I had been figuring it would atleast be another year before Fujino finishes this game. Seems kinda pointless imo. I know Funjino doesn't read these threads, but I wouldn't want it spilling over to comments made in cien or patreon that he does read.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Took me almost 2 days to realize the thread was even locked, cuz I just check the thread when there's a notification of a new message. Thought it was bizarre it went silent, but it all makes sense now.

Kinda glad though seeing the reason why it got locked cuz I didn't care for all the "future game" talk. Seeing as we just entered the 2nd arc of 3 arcs for Part 2, I had been figuring it would atleast be another year before Fujino finishes this game. Seems kinda pointless imo. I know Funjino doesn't read these threads, but I wouldn't want it spilling over to comments made in cien or patreon that he does read.
It is better that each one not come here separately as it should be, we do not know which people will come and from the comments there are very strange people there but they are the ones who fill the pot, just remember when his own people attacked Fujino when he updated him day after day of cuckito and he didn't add much, unpleasant comments appeared, even one who told him that, for that, I pay you a chicken (it is the highest plan in CI EN) and you give me a shitty update, it was the worst thing I read even from his own compatriots, and about his future plans he already mentioned that he is going to finish the games that he left halfway, sakura chapter and nero remake
NTROSigTest4-ezgif.com-speed(2).gif

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
This is good, it just became interesting, is it a remake again, as if from scratch, or will it just continue? And then at SAO Fujino seemed to gain more experience.
Nero most likely from scratch.
But Sakura is the third part and judging there will be combat, perhaps there will be experience with the SAO.

ciccio76

Feb 15, 2022
anyway this gif in the tent reminds me of another game, which I won't name otherwise they'll close this thread too, I'm not saying it's identical but it looks a lot like the other one

Faloth

Oct 6, 2022
That's a pretty interesting effect. It probably was a lot of work to get a koikatsu shadow scene to work right on a map tileset. I'm used to seeing those pixellated versions you see in other games. Very nice, I hope this is combined with the fullscreen version should we go a inspect the tent.

I haven't played the last two versions of the game, but I've been keeping up with the development. Has a lot of new content been added since two versions ago?

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
That's a pretty interesting effect. It probably was a lot of work to get a koikatsu shadow scene to work right on a map tileset. I'm used to seeing those pixellated versions you see in other games. Very nice, I hope this is combined with the fullscreen version should we go a inspect the tent.

I haven't played the last two versions of the game, but I've been keeping up with the development. Has a lot of new content been added since two versions ago?
A fair amount I would say, but also some story progression which will lead to more content in the near future.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Not a fan of the thread getting locked. I get that people were poppin off with stuff not about that specific game, but it was still Fujino related. I would prob be more ok with it if they just made a notification and added a link to a new thread that's for fujino works first. I also would like the thread not to be locked so close to a release, kinda lame. While I do see why they did it, it does come off as a bit of a power trip at first glance and I think it could have been handled better.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Not a fan of the thread getting locked. I get that people were poppin off with stuff not about that specific game, but it was still Fujino related. I would prob be more ok with it if they just made a notification and added a link to a new thread that's for fujino works first. I also would like the thread not to be locked so close to a release, kinda lame. While I do see why they did it, it does come off as a bit of a power trip at first glance and I think it could have been handled better.
A quick "What you are posting is not allowed. Further posting not directly related to the game will have consequences." warning would have stopped most people. At least they didn't go full nuclear and started banning people without warning. Sucks people who don't know about this thread will have to wait until the main thread is reopened to get the update.

Last edited:
Reactions: LordFrz

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
The same thread says SAO NTR online, it is not one piece, naruto, bleach, nagatoro, to love ru, sono bisque etc and so many subthreads that I have found in the comments box which is wrong since when these are published someone commits The mistake of continuing and continuing with that, and it is not new, since last year we have seen a lot of that and they kept doing it, it really took them a long time to put order and now what happened affects us all, that is why it is better That those comments unrelated to the game be deleted and if they continue to insist then ban, that would be fair.

Last edited:

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
A quick "What you are posting is not allowed. Further posting not directly related to the game will have consequences." warning would have not stopped most wrongdoings. At least they didn't go full nuclear and started banning people without warning. Sucks people who don't know about this thread will have to wait until the main thread is reopened to get the update.
I just wanted to find the people who usually talk about the SAO Fujino game. I'd still be able to get the update through patreon, but it's a little boring just hearing from nobody.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
It's normal, in the end it's going to look like Karryn's Prison thread, 2000 pages and only 30 useful pages, the rest is repeating and repeating and repeating the same topics over and over again, and the SAO 2 thread goes the same way.

On the one hand I wanted to ignore the thread but on the other I couldn't because the update was approaching and instead to find information I only saw conversations that could have been done by DM, and that enormous amount of comments makes the important ones go unnoticed

Reactions: crazy1st

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Yes but above everything there should always be a warning or something before closing anything ever. Being fed up with your own job and just doing whatever is just spitting on the community and users...
In the end you are a person being able the influence 100s-1000s of people. Thats not how you handle things, no matter how bad your day is...

ron34

Nov 18, 2018
Could you also please tell him, that these tent movements look a bit off? Like probably for the reasons I just mentioned here.
Would be really cool, maybe it can still adjust them.
I think it'll be too late to ask him now.

As per the thread, I think a warning would had sufficed. Then again, I really don't mind much when the thread derails into talking about fujino. Updates are once a month, which leads to conversations lasting a week about said update, then it drops off.

ezgif-6-e93858ba87.gif

zero-x98

Dec 7, 2023
I finally found them, I was afraid they had closed the sao post. I assumed that they would be something like how the new entrants are going off topic... I hope they enable it for the day of the update...

and seeing the new post of one hundred... I think the shot of the gif is in aerial view because seeing the previous publication they have a different pose, well we have to wait for the update to clear up doubts

Reactions: hecom

NuarisRia

May 21, 2021
Way too harsh punishment for doing something that in the end benefits the developer. People were hyping and supporting Fujino's work and increasing the pages of the main thread which *i believe* can put the dev work on the spotlight for newcommers here in f95.
Also very unfair imo, since there was no warning at all just as Jeycii_ mentioned.

But oh well... anyways im glad SaoNtr fans find their way here and keep this "small" community alive.

Cant wait for the new update, that tent scene and asuna doing cowgirl is just splendid... since cowgirl position just shows how completely into it she is with fking someone or in this case cheating........ it will be raw right?

Also one more thing about the recent main thread situation..... was this warning already on the main thread?

"Discussions of games by other developers not related to Fujino will be removed.
Users will now be threadbanned without prior notice due to excessive violations of this forum rule."

if not then be carefull when the main thread discussion is unlocked because i believe this warning (which tbh feels more like a threat) from our "warden" is new ...

or maybe i was just blind since i never saw it..

Reactions: hecom

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Way too harsh punishment for doing something that in the end benefits the developer. People were hyping and supporting Fujino's work and increasing the pages of the main thread which *i believe* can put the dev work on the spotlight for newcommers here in f95.
Also very unfair imo, since there was no warning at all just as Jeycii_ mentioned.

But oh well... anyways im glad SaoNtr fans find their way here and keep this "small" community alive.

Cant wait for the new update, that tent scene and asuna doing cowgirl is just splendid... since cowgirl position just shows how completely into it she is with fking someone or in this case cheating........ it will be raw right?

Also one more thing about the recent main thread situation..... was this warning already on the main thread?

"Discussions of games by other developers not related to Fujino will be removed.
Users will now be threadbanned without prior notice due to excessive violations of this forum rule."

if not then be carefull when the main thread discussion is unlocked because i believe this warning (which tbh feels more like a threat) from our "warden" is new ...

or maybe i was just blind since i never saw it..
I don't know how it benefits Fujino now knowing that he doesn't even know that we exist, he is more focused on his patreon and on CI EN and that's how it should remain. In addition, it was already talked about and emphasized and it was mentioned again that only his work in SAO is talked about. In the SAO NTR thread there is no point in talking about other animes or games otherwise we will be filled with garbage comments again, because in the end that is what they are and it will end like in Karry Prison which is more than 2000 pages that may only be 200 important and the rest filled in, hopefully it will be back in the next update.