Sword Art Online : refugees edition.

TeaWindow

Jul 21, 2017
So after enjoying Fujino's game like no other, I decided to watch the SAO anime for the first time (I thought that it would enhance the game experience). I've only finished the first arc (finishing SAO and entering the new game) and I must say that I really liked the "love story" between Kirito and Asuna. It's pretty short, but somehow it felt quite pure and strong for me. And as a result of that, it ended up the opposite way as I intended: now I feel bad/weird about Kirito getting NTR'ed (especially with Asuna; don't really care about the other girls).

Nonetheless, big shoutout to ron34 for the link. Much appreciated.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
So after enjoying Fujino's game like no other, I decided to watch the SAO anime for the first time (I thought that it would enhance the game experience). I've only finished the first arc (finishing SAO and entering the new game) and I must say that I really liked the "love story" between Kirito and Asuna. It's pretty short, but somehow it felt quite pure and strong for me. And as a result of that, it ended up the opposite way as I intended: now I feel bad/weird about Kirito getting NTR'ed (especially with Asuna; don't really care about the other girls).

Nonetheless, big shoutout to ron34 for the link. Much appreciated.
That's the spirit, a true NTR enjoyer, it's not the same if you can't feel it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: TeaWindow