4.20 star(s) 82 Votes

YatoSensei

Jun 13, 2018
i certainly agree to just skipping through new stuff that you dont know about or care about, but skipping the tent scene in fujinos SAO.. certainly makes me sad just to read this, haha.

haha sorry sorry. normally for renpy games and such you just press ctrl to skip through things. i already edited it to "pressing w" im just surprised that you guys went through the update which hasnt been leaked for more than.. 20mins? xd
Oh no, I had access to the update when it came out on patreon :D

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Has he had the ability to clone himself before this update? If so, when?
Mhh. I remember him doing about his lvl up, but i cant quite remember when this happens. It shouldnt have happened more than 2 updates ago, but i cant remember when exactly.. maybe i will replay the camping update and will find out

kqly112233

Oct 24, 2021
Mhh. I remember him doing about his lvl up, but i cant quite remember when this happens. It shouldnt have happened more than 2 updates ago, but i cant remember when exactly.. maybe i will replay the camping update and will find out
Excuse me, do you have a Chinese version?

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Fujino senpai please make a high school dxd parody game after Sao.
Like kirito issei also deserves to be cucked.
These new ones frankly don't learn, these fools, I'm going to ask them to ban you if they continue with that, we don't want the thread to be closed again because of a couple of clowns.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Scene from the next update?
Lisbeth?
Who knows, after the progress with Cuckito, I doubt that Lizbeth will give herself to Inoda like that, maybe it will take longer, she is not Asuna unless Cuckito does something stupid now, Fujino has already made images and animation that does not appear in the game or the room. collection but it's there in the folders
both sizes.gif

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes