Why did miss these games?

Gransaider

Dec 5, 2017
Hello everyone, do you happen to know why they don't distribute Endless Defeat Arena and IronHunter by poweramrorgames games? I can't find them anywhere on the Internet, and they are very expensive to buy in my country

Gransaider

Dec 5, 2017
Endless Defeat Arena dlsite has a Japanese version and an English version.
the problem is that for some reason these games are not distributed anywhere

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's a translation request for IronHunter, according to it's DLSite page it's only Japanese and Chinese. Endless Defeat Arena does has a English DLSite page, but no English translation there.

If a game on the English DLSite does have a English translation it should have the red English Ver tag like .

They don't seem to be on the usual Japanese game sharing sites though.

Gransaider

Dec 5, 2017
There's a translation request for IronHunter, according to it's DLSite page it's only Japanese and Chinese. Endless Defeat Arena does has a English DLSite page, but no English translation there.

If a game on the English DLSite does have a English translation it should have the red English Ver tag like .

They don't seem to be on the usual Japanese game sharing sites though.
A, I understand, thank you. Then I will wait, maybe somewhere will appear

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Not tried it, but a download for IronHunter has just popped up on .

Edit - And it's now dead.

Last edited:
Reactions: Randomplayer

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
EDA is on now too, and the .

Reactions: Gransaider

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Im scared to download from such fonts like "katfile" ecc..
You do want a adblocker for those file hosts. Anime-Sharing have their uploaders same as we do here, so from them the games themselves should be ok. I do download a fair bit from them, but it's good to be warier.

Apr 9, 2020
Aight I'm lucky to find the free download of the game online so I use the machine-translated and share it here with you guys so you can also enjoy this too. By the way can someone properly translate the game so I can understand what's going on too?

thisisash6969

Sep 26, 2020
actually, I thought i'd might as well ask. has anybody verified Damn i like this' mega link? I'm lowkey nervous to try it