Why do people see BigBrother as NTR?

megadork

Dec 10, 2017
I tried it yesterday and I don't like Eric at all. as many of you already wrote, he has to much power and is an asshole, he is your typical angst NTR dude. at least theres a way to get rid of him, but its a bit stressful to do it and its not fun.
Of course its NTR, this because its a incest game and MC's "gameplay" is to seduce the mother and/or sisters. It wouldn't be NTR if the MC didn't have any "sexual" routes with his family. we could say this is Incest-NTR, this because the "player" is taking the role of a male with a purpose to get to know the females on the game, all which you can start a relationship with, Eric is there to stop it, cucking you using his influence and power. Not sure why this is so popular, I didn't enjoy it much.
I don't think it was popular. Which is why DS had to abandon it if he wanted to keep making the money he makes.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
what is NTR ? I searched in google but didnt undestand what is it.
It is short for Netorare, which is a Japanese originated slang word that is meant to describe a genre of Hentai, that includes Infidelity... And not just marriage, but boyfriend/girlfriend relationships as well... In essence, cheating, adultery, being unfaithful, or having an affair outside of the originating relationship... Such as when a wife is seduced into having sex with someone other then her husband... Or the husband has sex with his secretary... Or the boyfriend has several sexual partners unbeknownst to his actual girlfriend... Or the girl who makes a drunken mistake and has sex with her girlfriends ex at a party... You get the point...

Some folks like to use it to describe other things, but if you look up it's origins, from many different sources, that it the gist of it...

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I don't think they need to be strictly in a relationship with the guy inorder for it to be NTR.
They just need to be a romantic/sexual interest, which they are. They're romantic/sexual interest that get taken away from you. I dunno how much more NTR it can get. But Eric walks in, stops your efforts of romancing them, romances them himself, makes sure you never touch them, and then finally removes them from your life while he goes on to impregnate them as the MC laments on what has happened and what will happen.
Technically, once the intimate and/or romantic relationship between the protagonist and a love interest begins, any other party that successfully performs any sort of infidelity with one of those two characters, whether on purpose or by accident, makes that party NTR, and the story NTR... Because then it's genre includes it... It may not necessarily have to be the focus, but it is still a part of it... Now if the relationship between the originating members is an open relationship, then it's up for debate if it is true NTR or just an consensually open relationship...

Not necessarily this game, but lets say a Family Sex themed game just had two family member in it, and the romantic/sexual relationship was only ever between the two of them, with no infidelity... Then it would not be NTR... Family Sex does not automatically mean NTR, only if infidelity is a part of the story/game does it become NTR...

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Pretty much exactly what the title says.
I dont understand why everyone sees BB as an NTR game.

The MC isnt actually with the mother or the sisters in anyway at the start of Erics rival minus the fact they are related.

I mean dont get me wrong Eric is a huge douche lol and honestly a pain in the backside. While it does add a little more intrigue in the game I dont really care much for it myself.
But anyway my point being Eric is the enemy yes but he isnt stealing the MCs girlfriend as the MC isnt actually dating any of the characters so why is everyone so uptight about it being an NTR game?
moms boyfriend ends up cucking MC and the only NTR that is good is Netori and Neotare is just pure cancer this video can explain it better

btw i love your peekaboobs on your signature

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
Even though it may not be technically NRT, as the mother doesn't cheat on the protagonist, it still has the very same effect. The protagonist gets jealous and is forced to see another man fuck the woman he desires. So while it may not qualify for the the NRT hentai genre, it still has all people (myself included) despise about NRT games. I tried it once and I will not touch it with a 3 meter pole anymore, that much is for sure.

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
This thread was dead for like 3 months and you guys somehow managed to dredge it back up xD
As I said back on the first page of this thread I understand now why its labeled as NTR.
I still kinda disagree with it BUT I get it now lol

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
Pretty much exactly what the title says.
I dont understand why everyone sees BB as an NTR game.

The MC isnt actually with the mother or the sisters in anyway at the start of Erics rival minus the fact they are related.

I mean dont get me wrong Eric is a huge douche lol and honestly a pain in the backside. While it does add a little more intrigue in the game I dont really care much for it myself.
But anyway my point being Eric is the enemy yes but he isnt stealing the MCs girlfriend as the MC isnt actually dating any of the characters so why is everyone so uptight about it being an NTR game?

In the original version in the beginning there was a guy fucking your mother and eventually you sister(s)...
The current version this guy (Eric) is already gone from the game....

Zoneswitch

Jun 9, 2021
Wait, BB Another Story is NTR? Eric can fuck aunt and sisters too? I've milked all I can from that game, moreover its abandoned, but, is there a way to play this Eric route?

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
Remember when people actually played Big Brother and had philosophical discussions about it?

This feels like 20 years ago. And should stay dead and buried.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Remember when people actually played Big Brother and had philosophical discussions about it?
People can say whatever they want, the adult gaming scene have made tons of progress since the time where it's was THE game that everyone wanted to play.