Why don't more people leave reviews on games?

Do you review games on F95?

• I don't review games because I am beating my dick like it owes me money.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I usually don't leave a review.

If I actually had a different point of view or collection of thoughts that had not already been expressed in the reviews already posted, I might consider writing one. However, pretty much every game I have played on this site, and read the reviews about, all pretty much echo exactly what my thoughts were about the game and I feel no need to parrot what others have already said about a game.

Semetrika

Jan 24, 2023
Most of time other reviewers write my thoughts and if not, then i just not feel write review. Of course i'm glad for reviews because they save me time for playing garbage, yet i must really consider if it's true or not.

Reactions: Dr. Ronald Leopold

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I mostly stopped after several people started fights with me through the review section. Which obviously is not the intent of thr process, and I think can only be a negative for the developer.

Reactions: Hollowedzs

Moe Bahamas

Jun 23, 2023
If I like something I will leave a positive review, if I didn't like it, why bother.
With that mentality I prefer to not review anything, which is a bit of a shame cos there's a lot of games with few reviews that are really good.
In the end I just leave a reaction on the OP so ppl that filter by likes/views may find it.

NesteroV

Jun 12, 2024
Reviews tend to be quite long so... Faster solution seems to be, popular game + suiting tags = worthwhile. And if game is popular there is a high chance it's being developed for a decent amount of time so there is enough content for at least several sessions.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
I leave reviews on games that show promise or on games that are so lack luster that I'm offended by how bad they are. Truly good games and/or just bland offerings I don't usually review because I don't think of it at the time. But when I do leave a review I try to make it as complete as possible. Listing version reviewed, an overview of the goods and bads and a TLDR ranking of individual aspects of the games like art, ui, graphics overall, story, etc.

Last edited:

Gone405

May 1, 2024
I did see when I first joined the site that many games had little to no reviews :(. I've been trying to leave review on all the games I play and try my best to leave some good feed back. I enjoy letting the devs know how they did!

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
Most of the games on here aren't worth writing reviews for.

Plus they'll likely be drowned out be 5/5 "This has potential" idiots.