Why Kemono.party is only updating patreon?

Gabriel Drbug

May 22, 2018
Recently, for about a month all the updates made in kemono are on patreon artists profiles, some in discord too, but not even a single update in artist profiles from fanbox, fantia artists stoped around march too.
Someone know why its happening?

(sorry for my bad english)

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Recently, for about a month all the updates made in kemono are on patreon artists profiles, some in discord too, but not even a single update in artist profiles from fanbox, fantia artists stoped around march too.
Someone know why its happening?

(sorry for my bad english)
The updates are provided by subscribers of those platforms. Patreon is probably the most popular, every creator I follow has a patreon page.

• Angry
Reactions: BamBlackStar

Mi China+

Jun 20, 2019
and since this morning the site doesn't load, is it only happening to me?
Still can access it when I type this, try kemono.su instead (kemono.party already redirected to this).
And still only Patreon that are only available, others were still broken. I remember they looking for Phyton developer prior to this, I think they still trying to figure it out or kemono already dead.

citrone

Jul 17, 2023
even in the official channels the owners and devs don't reply at all
i wrote them emails, asked on telegram and even on the kemono channel
they simply aren't there... it looks like the site will end up like yiff.party
dead

Reactions: Velvetcrowe84

gado279

Apr 7, 2023
They rather spend times on Italian and new features that nobody asked than fix the importer, this site is probably going to collapse anytime soon.

Do we have other replacements for watching Fanbox content?

Mi China+

Jun 20, 2019
They rather spend times on Italian and new features that nobody asked than fix the importer, this site is probably going to collapse anytime soon.

It's not specific to Italian but other country that are affected too, before opening kemono requires VPN since it got blocked by some ISP now there's no need so it's a nice update too, and many people asked this too.

You can search fanbox file sharing at south-plus.org, I just got Alpha91 premium content in there, just search artist name in search function. If nothing found you can just ask in appropriate place of forum

citrone

Jul 17, 2023

the Italians went on the kemono forum and gently asked to fix the issue
the people asking to fix the importer issues are all cunts to the mods on there