RPGM - Completed - Why My Alchemist Sister Collects Cum - Baby Making Through Cheating SEX! Oneshota RPG [v1.10] [Ore Teki Shikou]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Sacrificing Pregnant Kids

Great game. it's like AAA type of rpg hentai

Blood is thicker than Water
    Siscest is Wincest
    Blood Related Siblings are OP
    You can get pregnant by your related brother and give birth to Healthy children, just like in real life, wow
    Good story
    Sexy arts
    Cute Heroines
    Incestious blood related twins
    Smart pregnancy mechanics

Sadly it's considered as NTR, and you don't fuck with your blood related brother often.

One of the best RPG games so far! We need more games like this!

Giving birth to related siblings is so cute kawaii, keep the blood line Pure.

Glory to Alabama! Don't forget about this nice state
  2. 4.00 star(s)

TheAbsurdBrownie

Average for a coomer game, though. the late game parts are fucked up, as usual I cheated the attack damage because I cant be assed to grind but the story is fine and the drawings are pleasant although it gets repetitive, but just different dialogues.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

satou1507

It is a good game. I have play a while but forget to leave a review. Please forgive if I say sth wrong.
    Gameplay:
    + Very basic as far as I remember. 2 pair of siblings, three are fighter and one mage.
    H-scenes:
    + There are a lot of variety.
    + Incest: 2 pair of brother and sister, and well, they fuck.
    + NTR-1: sometimes they trade partner. Sister of this pair fuck the brother of other pair and vice versa
    + NTR-2: Sometimes the sisters fuck or whore themselves to a complete stranger. And Sometimes the brother fuck an outsider MILF.
    + Pee and birthing.
    + Voyeurism and exhibition
    + Girls are cute too.
    Story:
    + It is so insignificant that I forget what this game is about lol.

But finally, this game has a special place in my heart, thus according to my feeling 5/5
  4. 4.00 star(s)

lonelywoefulpeach

v1.10

Unusually, there is a focus on queef, that is usually optional.

The actual story is light, with a ton of holes and shallow plot, and the combat system is surprisingly competent.

The gameplay is easy, with a lot of possible light NTR. The pregnancy isn't just for bad end, and there is a pleasant variety of fetishes.

Art is solid.
    There's pregnancy and birthing.
    Incest. It's a fantastic tags hitter.

It's a four because its a fun easy game, that doesn't deeply leave an impression on me; not lacking at all other than if you hate NTR, don't like shota. I recommend it at least.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

altnation

Played a few hours of this game already. I am generally okay with kinks and NTR however you define it, although I'm not the biggest fan of it. I'll summarize it the best I can.

PROS:
    • Kink content isn't hard to get to and starts early.
    • The translation is good, not a lot of gibberish like some DLsite games.
    • Some of the abilities are funny and obtained through doing dirty stuff
    • The art is decent if you are into hentai-style video games and are not bothered by shota of which this game has a lot. There is better art out there, though.
    • There are some shortcuts to make it less grindy, but I don't think they eliminate it.
    CONS:
    • RPGM, I hate having to track down shit. It is not even puzzles most of the time
    • Stat check style battles don't offer much in terms of lewd content
    • The RPG aspect of it is somewhat boring, and items are not super inspired - so far, about 3 hours into the game
    • Getting Lewdness up is a pain and will have you repeating events you may not like.
    • Censorship kind of sucks, but it is part of the course of Japanese games most of the time.
    • Lack of what feels like progression, the characters don't seem to change that much. This is okay, I guess, but everyone in this world is entirely degenerate from the start.
    Review version V1.10 - Dec 2021