RPGM - Completed - Why My Alchemist Sister Collects Cum - Baby Making Through Cheating SEX! Oneshota RPG [v1.10] [Ore Teki Shikou]

1. 4.00 star(s)

TheAbsurdBrownie

Average for a coomer game, though. the late game parts are fucked up, as usual I cheated the attack damage because I cant be assed to grind but the story is fine and the drawings are pleasant although it gets repetitive, but just different dialogues.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

satou1507

It is a good game. I have play a while but forget to leave a review. Please forgive if I say sth wrong.
    Gameplay:
    + Very basic as far as I remember. 2 pair of siblings, three are fighter and one mage.
    H-scenes:
    + There are a lot of variety.
    + Incest: 2 pair of brother and sister, and well, they fuck.
    + NTR-1: sometimes they trade partner. Sister of this pair fuck the brother of other pair and vice versa
    + NTR-2: Sometimes the sisters fuck or whore themselves to a complete stranger. And Sometimes the brother fuck an outsider MILF.
    + Pee and birthing.
    + Voyeurism and exhibition
    + Girls are cute too.
    Story:
    + It is so insignificant that I forget what this game is about lol.

But finally, this game has a special place in my heart, thus according to my feeling 5/5
  3. 4.00 star(s)

lonelywoefulpeach

v1.10

Unusually, there is a focus on queef, that is usually optional.

The actual story is light, with a ton of holes and shallow plot, and the combat system is surprisingly competent.

The gameplay is easy, with a lot of possible light NTR. The pregnancy isn't just for bad end, and there is a pleasant variety of fetishes.

Art is solid.
    There's pregnancy and birthing.
    Incest. It's a fantastic tags hitter.

It's a four because its a fun easy game, that doesn't deeply leave an impression on me; not lacking at all other than if you hate NTR, don't like shota. I recommend it at least.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

altnation

Played a few hours of this game already. I am generally okay with kinks and NTR however you define it, although I'm not the biggest fan of it. I'll summarize it the best I can.

PROS:
    • Kink content isn't hard to get to and starts early.
    • The translation is good, not a lot of gibberish like some DLsite games.
    • Some of the abilities are funny and obtained through doing dirty stuff
    • The art is decent if you are into hentai-style video games and are not bothered by shota of which this game has a lot. There is better art out there, though.
    • There are some shortcuts to make it less grindy, but I don't think they eliminate it.
    CONS:
    • RPGM, I hate having to track down shit. It is not even puzzles most of the time
    • Stat check style battles don't offer much in terms of lewd content
    • The RPG aspect of it is somewhat boring, and items are not super inspired - so far, about 3 hours into the game
    • Getting Lewdness up is a pain and will have you repeating events you may not like.
    • Censorship kind of sucks, but it is part of the course of Japanese games most of the time.
    • Lack of what feels like progression, the characters don't seem to change that much. This is okay, I guess, but everyone in this world is entirely degenerate from the start.
    Review version V1.10 - Dec 2021