VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Why not?! - A week with my cousins [Day 1] [Soul93]

1. 4.00 star(s)

LaraWolfe

This game is the developer's first game and it does show. The writing actually isn't bad at all for a non-native speaker of English. I had no real issues with that at all. They are up front with the fact that it is their first game and that they want some feedback on it.

I can respect that. The models are decent, not bad, just not great either. They have an anime feel to them, which I suspect is the intent. The male MC model is the model that I've seen many times over, but once again the developer themselves points it out and makes a joke about it.

There isn't much content and I can already tell that it is going to be a rather short story, but that also means one might play through it multiple times. I do have to say that the pacing is faster than I personally prefer, but I still understand it.

It is a fair game and as I played through it I was thinking I would give it a three star rating. That was until I hit the dancing animation which blew me away and bought the game another star cause I thought that was really cool.

Soul93,
    I wish you the best of luck moving forward. I will be keeping an eye on this game and seeing where it goes. I think you have a good start for a first game. So long as you don't give up it will only get better and easier from here.