Why "The Scarlet Dragonslayer" is banned game here?

Jeidoz

Donor
Feb 4, 2020
I have found due to some recommendation an awesome corruption game with adult physically and emotionally female protagonist/MC. Bought on Steam and enjoyed. But was interested in some guides/tips/modding and checked games forum and has not find any thread about it.

When I have tried to post a game request, I got rejected due to general rule #7 (and as I interpretated, it refers to " prepubescent character "). But I don't get why, if MC visually an adult woman...

Can somebody tell me (a newbie for this forum) why this game is banned or describe in detail how it could violate rule #7? Or I just got wrong formatted request / wrong screenshots used?

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
Rule 7 refers actually to rule 1.7:
1712311953525.png
So this means there is a loli/shota that looks too young somewhere in the game.
And because the MC is a woman, I'd guess there is at least one male character in the game that doesn't pass the staff's rule 7 check for shota.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
This is what the link, TICKETS, in the header of this site is for - to open a Support Ticket to question/appeal decisions and to receive answers.

Also, since you mention "modding" in your post above, you know exactly why Rule #7 is in play. And if you genuinely don't... here:
1712311943494.png

1712311985297.png

Reactions: Hagatagar

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
View attachment 3512465
And because the MC is a woman, I'd guess there is at least one male character in the game that doesn't pass the staff's rule 7 check for shota.
This is what the link, TICKETS, in the header of this site is for - to open a Support Ticket to question/appeal decisions and to receive answers.

Also, since you mention "modding" in your post above, you know exactly why Rule #7 is in play. And if you genuinely don't... here:
View attachment 3512464

View attachment 3512467
(y)

Jeidoz

Donor
Feb 4, 2020
View attachment 3512465
Okay, but why for example Ambrosia or Kiara is posted here, if they have shota scenes too?

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Okay, but why for example Ambrosia or Kiara is posted here, if they have shota scenes too?
depends on the content within the game, some games have shota scenes and are still allowed on here, but if the game content is considered questioning or breaks the rules, it will not be allowed on here.

Jeidoz

Donor
Feb 4, 2020
Okay. How about a non adult / prepubescent monsters (male & female)? Would a game violate rule #7 for scenes with them?
Or what if fantasy creature (i.e. elf or dwarf) may look as prepubescent / young? Or there are some exception for fantasy creatures and only strict criteria for human only characters?

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Okay. How about a non adult / prepubescent monsters (male & female)? Would a game violate rule #7 for scenes with them?
Or what if fantasy creature (i.e. elf or dwarf) may look as prepubescent / young? Or there are some exception for fantasy creatures and only strict criteria for human only characters?
read up on section 1.7 of the General Rules.

Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity, sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member.

conveniently, i put the text in bold for you, this rule has already been suggested by other users on here within this same thread, but here is the rule displayed in this very post as if verbatim. a thank you to Hagatagar for providing the attachment in his post, i felt to have the rule displayed to make it more succinct

no need to thank me. you are welcome.

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
For that you should ask the staff. Neither do I nor any other member have deeper knowledge over the decision making during the rule 7 checks.
It may be that it fell unter their radar, or the shota in there aren't too young looking enough.
(I haven't played either of those games, so I don't know)

depends on the content within the game, some games have shota scenes and are still allowed on here, but if the game content is considered questioning or breaks the rules, it will not be allowed on here.
No, it doesn't matter. If it's lewd prepubescent it's lewd prepubescent.
No intensity here. It's like saying, "only a little pregnant".

If it's humanoid, it's ruled the same way, otherwise the excuse "But it's not a human, it's a 1000 year old demon child" would work. And I would assume if you request a game where someone fucks a tiny kitten, you won't see it here either.

Like Count Morado wrote, write a ticket and ask the staff, not some unqualified users who need to guess what the staff think and does.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: hu lover

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Like Count Morado wrote, write a ticket and ask the staff, not some unqualified users who need to guess what the staff think and does.
thank you for mentioning this.

if you do write a ticket to staff, make sure the ticket you are writing is relevant to the subject.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Can somebody tell me (a newbie for this forum) why this game is banned or describe in detail how it could violate rule #7? Or I just got wrong formatted request / wrong screenshots used?
From what i can recall the game had extended scenes with a rather child-like shota.
It's a shame because i liked the mc. :whistle::coffee: