RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Red Haired Demon / Akagami No Kishin (RJ233372)

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
uwooogs

btw does they will remove some content for steam ver?
as they deleted from this forum?
As long forum police didn't come here so either grab this game or wait in another site like in otomi game, this game not particularly have heavy shota scene and mostly dominant with normal stuff kinda ridiculous to get banned.

Reactions: spokkimax

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
As long forum police didn't come here so either grab this game or wait in another site like in otomi game, this game not particularly have heavy shota scene and mostly dominant with normal stuff kinda ridiculous to get banned.
With games i've seen on this site, i'm genuinely confused why this one in particular had to be banned. I would sooner assume it was due to how unbearable the MTL here was, rather than any shota scene or something.

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
With games i've seen on this site, i'm genuinely confused why this one in particular had to be banned. I would sooner assume it was due to how unbearable the MTL here was, rather than any shota scene or something.
Nah. . I seen more horrible mtl someone reporting this for that scene meanwhile i see some game in this site that revolving around that fetish and still doing well.
P. S: fun fact the rise of goblin fetish popularity that also make shota become well known, the fact goblin just a child with green skin and ugly face yet a few people think that disturbing.

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
So is she expressionless the entire time or does she break eventually. I can appreciate expressionless sex to a degree but if it's for the whole game i imagine it'll get kinda stale

Gin231

Nov 10, 2020
Really, this one's banned too? Two KG games in a row, that's annoying. Guess we gotta hold out for a hero again then.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Really, this one's banned too? Two KG games in a row, that's annoying. Guess we gotta hold out for a hero again then.
Wait what? Banned how? I requested the game and didn't receive a rejected... yet... The game for sure has no R7 content this time!

Reactions: spokkimax
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes