RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Red Haired Demon / Akagami No Kishin (RJ233372)

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
Wait what? Banned how? I requested the game and didn't receive a rejected... yet... The game for sure has no R7 content this time!
previously it had mtl thread yet a few days some forum police reporting this game and we only get this thread as last line of defense.
yes it had shota scene but actually pretty well hidden if you play it casual.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
previously it had mtl thread yet a few days some forum police reporting this game and we only get this thread as last line of defense.
yes it had shota scene but actually pretty well hidden if you play it casual.
Gee.............. nevermind then...

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
i only buy from steam after play it from here , recent Heavenly Heroes of Antidomi is crap resolution and uncen red draw

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
So is she expressionless the entire time or does she break eventually. I can appreciate expressionless sex to a degree but if it's for the whole game i imagine it'll get kinda stale
If i remember correctly she's definitely not completely expressionless. She smiled when dealing with that minister(?) guy at the beginning. And she also has at least that kind of faces, which already isn't that expressionless. But yeah, better see how it is executed, especially paired with the text. Maybe she's just thinking about the best course of actions, and maybe she's just not bothered by people doing all the stuff, because the war is worse than being groped, who knows: 1670662529596.png
1670662637838.png

Reactions: spokkimax

nope.spawn

Aug 14, 2017
When I first played this game back when it first released in japanese, the dev was working on adding more content and the last content update since then was in June/July iirc. Is that update included in the Kagura games version?

flytothemoon

Feb 21, 2018
When I first played this game back when it first released in japanese, the dev was working on adding more content and the last content update since then was in June/July iirc. Is that update included in the Kagura games version?
It should be, KG always use the latest version of the game before release it with ENG TLed

SmellTheJava

Jan 1, 2018
There's a few scenes that don't have any dialog, I guess it could be a bug since it seems they are triggering before they should.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well, this game was disappointing. Definitely not gonna be throwing money at this one, or the dev.

I haven't seen such a bad case of reused CGs in a long while now. The outfit variety barely features in any scenes at all... There's not much real variety in the scenes either tbh, text-wise. It all boils down to how overwhelming she is and how between being an Annihilator and modified to become part succubus, no man can last more than a few moments in her holes before cumming. It'd be better if there were more group scenes to account for it... but there's just two, three if you count a side-thing with some goblins... and none of them have anything like triple-penetration or stuff that you'd expect from a gang-bang. Even when she basically lets a whole bar of assholes fuck her without any resistance.

It's not terrible... but more could have definitely been done and it feels far too repetitive. I like some of the angles they were going for, with her seeing sex more like feeding than a source of pleasure, but it wasn't played that well either.

Also, I think she has one orgasm in the entirety of the game. Possibly 2... Highly unlikely that there's a third. I'm personally fine with that and it's an amusing reversal from the usual hentai tropes... but it also doesn't feel like it's played well enough, and I imagine that it'd be ofputing for some.

However...

I could have ignored all that if not for the fact that once you realize the game's gimmick, you can get the true ending in something like... 30 minutes? I think? Something like that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Timmerk150

Sep 4, 2021
Yeah there are bugs in the castle area of the Kagura version. You get lvl 3 events with one of the guards right away.

onore

Feb 15, 2020
anyone know what the aphrodisiac is for? i got it from a vender in crime time while walking alone. doesn't seem to have any effect

Yuzuhara

Apr 14, 2019
Does anyone have a complete save file for the Kagura version?
also waiting on a hero with the full save
;)
yeah still waiting
The save I provided in my earlier post - https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...akagami-no-kishin-rj233372.78356/post-8447250 works for the Kagura version.

I just tested it and the gallery room is functional with most (if not all) of the scenes properly working and translated.

5842abeb33c78d7f89cb021364d14c23.jpg

Hikari231

Oct 13, 2020
I'm getting quite a good amount of bugs on joiplay and I'm unable to progress through the first village. Totally killed my excitement

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
This shit is bugged as hell, you are not able to progress through Gold's route once you have unlocked the village, and when you try to talk to him through the crystal, literally nothing happens, no dialog. This is very important because i assume interacting with him is what reveals most locations where you get H scenes

Also it seems you cannot get scenes with the soldiers if you gather 100 seduce points for them, at least i wasn't able. (maybe it's because i'm missing something, but haven't figured out yet).

I've seen games MTL'd by broken division more functional than this.

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
I'm getting quite a good amount of bugs on joiplay and I'm unable to progress through the first village. Totally killed my excitement
This shit is bugged as hell, you are not able to progress through Gold's route once you have unlocked the village, and when you try to talk to him through the crystal, literally nothing happens, no dialog. This is very important because i assume interacting with him is what reveals most locations where you get H scenes

Also it seems you cannot get scenes with the soldiers if you gather 100 seduce points for them, at least i wasn't able. (maybe it's because i'm missing something, but haven't figured out yet).

I've seen games MTL'd by broken division more functional than this.
It's a typical Kagura's release. Just wait 1-2 weeks for patches.

• Sad
Reactions: spokkimax
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes