RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Red Haired Demon / Akagami No Kishin (RJ233372)

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Aug 28, 2018
Rule 7 has always had nothing to do with morality or saving the children. It is an attempt to avoid attention from being shut down by government agencies, and more importantly to prevent being dropped by the services this site utilizes to stay online.

I get it, the rule is inconsistent, believe me the staff understands that. It isn't a perfect system however it is necessary to avoid unwanted attention. Pretty much rule 7 isn't going away and if it ever does, you are more likely to see any and all games with loli / shota disappear with it. It is just a part of using the site. No use getting mad about it, there are plenty of other places to find these games.

Totally side note, for those hosting links to banned games on this thread, it isn't a smart idea and I would recommend deleting them before a mod finds them. Best case your links get deleted, worst case the entire thread is deleted. Just a friendly word of warning.
For whatever reason my post in this thread saying exactly the same thing last week got deleted.
Guess not just rule 7 is inconsistent. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: D Dave

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
hey i want to test that if the kagura patch really works or not
how to progress gordo event? i never progress it until now, whats the requirement?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
For whatever reason my post in this thread saying exactly the same thing last week got deleted.
Guess not just rule 7 is inconsistent. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It was likely deleted as offtopic. Don't worry, my posts get deleted too from time to time

• Haha
Reactions: D Dave

Synergy07

Sep 24, 2022
Mc is hot, was really hoping there's a path where she breaks. Did anyone figure out what's the aphrodisiac for?

Hutch

Jul 4, 2017
To anyone else who downloaded the game. Are you also stuck on the now loading screen in the village?

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes