RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Red Haired Demon / Akagami No Kishin (RJ233372)

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
Honestly, wasn't sure about playing it but now I'm definitely playing it to find out why it's banned on F95, possibly shota (which I don't like) but let's see. It's everywhere anyway since it's a Steam game.

Edit: Okay the "shota" is pretty blatant here but it describes him as a "young man" ... but whatever. Overall an excellent game so it's a shame it's not here.

Last edited:

yuuzab

Jul 19, 2018
So, I'll put the answer in spoilers, because it's spoilers. Also, very long.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The minister doesn't die in either ending. And hell, once you find out the truth, you'll know why him "getting rekt" is actually the bad ending, not even normal. It's just straight up bad, no matter how they label it. Whether you want to spoil yourself reading, or you want to play things out for yourself, it's up to you.
Good writing ma man

Reactions: pervoniichan

CousinEddie

Jan 27, 2020
Im a little out of the loop, why would people get banned for posting a link to the kagura version?
Someone started a rumor that it was because of the shota scene in the game but I don't believe that. I think kagura just doesn't want people sharing this on the site.

F95 has a grey area when it comes to shota/loli. They ban realistic looking stuff but cartoony/hentai stuff is considered okay, which is why I think the shota rumor is bullshit.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Someone started a rumor that it was because of the shota scene in the game but I don't believe that. I think kagura just doesn't want people sharing this on the site.

F95 has a grey area when it comes to shota/loli. They ban realistic looking stuff but cartoony/hentai stuff is considered okay, which is why I think the shota rumor is bullshit.
You think they're evil masterminds that did that way before they announced their translation, bribing the admins? Oh yes, i can see that - they also bought Daedroth, to claim as if he's translating, but he wasn't, and was intentionally slow. Nobody dared to be so rude as to take the game on translation, when it's already claimed by a normal user here. They secured their victory, and translated in complete silence, letting Daedroth draw all the attention.

Of course, admins were bought way in the past. They destroyed the main game thread, but intentionally left this one, so that we can know it's being translated, so that we know about this game, but can't share it. Freaking genius, Kagura. They might have troubles with releasing the game without game-breaking bugs, but they sure are cunning.

• Wow
Reactions: Yukihirou

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019

So they're OK having like 80 to 90% of their catalogue that they SELL get PIRATED, but for some reason this one's an exception to the rule?

Dude that makes ZERO sense.

If it were up to the publisher, this place and any place like it would get wiped from the WWW.
The admins are inconsistent ... get over it.

yume11

Nov 12, 2020
Fucking agree, this game is banned but Insexual Awakening is ok, along with the other games under the shota tag? gtfo

Reactions: ObsidianBay

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
1. It's not a "rumor" lol, more like a fair estimate. There aren't very many rules on this site except that.

I played the whole game, the shota in this game is quite childlike. But personally, I think since that's only 2-3 scenes in what is several hours of gameplay it shouldn't be necessary to ban it when Steam allows it. Also, for what it's worth the game calls him a "young man".

2. I used to buy all Kagura Games when they released fewer games, the only reason I joined this site was to mainly play their games so I know there is no chance F95 hold back on Kagura titles, that is for sure BS.

3. It's a crime that a game this good (with a few bugs but nothing major) is being punished for possibly a scene most people would overlook or not even encounter since it's not necessary for the story whatsoever.

Feng Lengshun

Jan 4, 2018
The minister doesn't die in either ending. And hell, once you find out the truth, you'll know why him "getting rekt" is actually the bad ending, not even normal. It's just straight up bad, no matter how they label it. Whether you want to spoil yourself reading, or you want to play things out for yourself, it's up to you.
Yeah, I got the True Ending. I agree Kill Minister is a bad ending seeing from the Scene room. It's just too cruel. I like the fact that for the most part, the FeMC never lost her independence, control, and coolness remaining a stone cold dommy mommy to the end. Going for Kill Minister would be a betrayal of those traits as it's just too... cruel, outright evil the way you do it, even without considering what's revealed in True Ending.

Jul 19, 2020
- Text fixes
- Small image fixes
- Dialogue tree issue fixed
- Window coloration bug fixed
- Other small miscellaneous fixes

Or so Kagura said.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
not to mention the amount of cut spicy content...
File reduction and compression could be explained away by KG as cleaning out junk/useless data that they left behind. Stuff like clone Japanese files, badly compressed stacks etc.

What I'm concerned about is the "cut content" you mentioned. Did KG officially state that they got rid of anything? As far as I know, the game is still on STEAM/GOG since launch. It's only on F95 that the game got axed and I doubt Kagura would shed content to accommodate a piracy site. Clarification needed.

Laelim

Mar 23, 2018
Clarification needed
It doesn't matter what I wrote earlier, because everything is much worse than it seems at first glance and I had to delete my post. Because I started checking different new and old versions. As I dug, I realized that I was going deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole. Luckily, regular users don't need to know all the details, so in short, it makes sense to play the version with the most content and bugs, or the latest version with less content but fewer bugs.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes